• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Sailormars109's Graphics

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
0D4NclG.jpg

I was actually going to do an edit of a photo of myself. Then, I started going through my photos and found one of the pictures I took for a photography project while I was down at IU for the Summer Music Clinic. The shadow in the picture is actually a natural shadow that was there when I took the picture. I just added a simple Black and White filter and then added the text. I like the text because it really fits the peacefulness that I feel from the picture and remembering how at ease I was while I was down in Bloomington. It also has sentimental value as it came from my father's favorite (I think) Led Zeppelin song. I hope you guys enjoy my latest edition to my adventure in graphics!

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I actually have a couple new graphics to add.

This one was a request by Fig.
NiVatQx.jpg

And then this one I made out of my own will because I decided I wanted a different sig.

ORMaSRB.jpg

I've kind of become a fangirl of the K-pop group Shinhwa. The guy is Lee Min Woo and I thought this was a really cute picture. Plus, I haven't had a music fan girl thing like this in a while.

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
For this one, I took a picture of Sailor Saturn I found a few years ago and played around with the colors. I thought about the season where Saturn is introduced and how the scouts are worried about the deadly silence the birth of Saturn comes with. So, since Saturn is followed by a deadly silence, I decided to make her black and white and color the rest of the picture. I also think that doing this kind of gives more of a depth-perception almost to the picture. As usual, all of my graphics have some form of a meaning behind why I did what I did and this is another one of them.

oWI4rGs.jpg

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
stairwaytoheaven_zpseff589a5.jpg

I was actually going to do an edit of a photo of myself. Then, I started going through my photos and found one of the pictures I took for a photography project while I was down at IU for the Summer Music Clinic. The shadow in the picture is actually a natural shadow that was there when I took the picture. I just added a simple Black and White filter and then added the text. I like the text because it really fits the peacefulness that I feel from the picture and remembering how at ease I was while I was down in Bloomington. It also has sentimental value as it came from my father's favorite (I think) Led Zeppelin song. I hope you guys enjoy my latest edition to my adventure in graphics!

I actually have a couple new graphics to add.

This one was a request by Fig.
iloveyoulevipetrafinal_zpsa388b09f.jpg

And then this one I made out of my own will because I decided I wanted a different sig.

minwoocolorsplashpointingsig_zps0d7d81ea.jpg

I've kind of become a fangirl of the K-pop group Shinhwa. The guy is Lee Min Woo and I thought this was a really cute picture. Plus, I haven't had a music fan girl thing like this in a while.

For this one, I took a picture of Sailor Saturn I found a few years ago and played around with the colors. I thought about the season where Saturn is introduced and how the scouts are worried about the deadly silence the birth of Saturn comes with. So, since Saturn is followed by a deadly silence, I decided to make her black and white and color the rest of the picture. I also think that doing this kind of gives more of a depth-perception almost to the picture. As usual, all of my graphics have some form of a meaning behind why I did what I did and this is another one of them.

angelofsilencefinal_zps3ee3daf1.jpg

Sis! These are incredible! They are all amazing! I really love your style when you make your graphics! You have really come a long way since you started and I am honored to have been there for you since the very beginning! I really love the Levi x Petra graphic that you did for me! Thank you so much sis! I am so blessed to have such a great sister like you! I also really love your Sailor Saturn graphic! It's so pretty and beautiful and the meaning behind just captures my heart! Keep up the amazing and wonderful work sis! :hug: <3

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Sis! These are incredible! They are all amazing! I really love your style when you make your graphics! You have really come a long way since you started and I am honored to have been there for you since the very beginning! I really love the Levi x Petra graphic that you did for me! Thank you so much sis! I am so blessed to have such a great sister like you! I also really love your Sailor Saturn graphic! It's so pretty and beautiful and the meaning behind just captures my heart! Keep up the amazing and wonderful work sis! :hug: <3

D'awwwwww! Thank you so much Onii! ^////////^ It means a lot hearing that from you! I'm glad I have had your constant support! It really means a lot! I really like doing my photography graphics. It helps make my graphics a little more serious than the other ones. For the Levi x Petra one I did for you, I started toying around with my new color splash editor and decided to try and make the color into a heart. If you really focus on the lines in the image itself, you can see the beginning of the heart with their hair and then it goes from there. I have had a soft spot for Saturn as she reminds me of myself. I really had to think for a while on how I wanted to color the picture, but I'm glad I chose this way. It would have looked good with Saturn being colored and the rest black and white as even Silence can be broken and be colorful. Hahaha, I'm kind of getting ahead of myself again :sweat:

Thank you for your support! <3 :hug:

p4G6bil.jpg

This one is from the Japanese opening of Season 1 of Sailor Moon. I like this one because, again, the colors really can tell a story. Feedback is always welcome and remember that I do accept requests!

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So I got to thinking earlier and I realized I haven't really made anything Mars related since I started here. Without further ado, I give you guys, my Mars set!

6YRKUFT.jpg

zNhdH4A.jpg

oyoBlhX.jpg

There will probably be more Mars in a few days, but right now I'm trying to focus on getting through a fanfic on my deviantART.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
So I got to thinking earlier and I realized I haven't really made anything Mars related since I started here. Without further ado, I give you guys, my Mars set!

marstrasformationeditfinal_zps9a55b52e.jpg

marsflamesniperposefinal_zps680521c4.jpg

supersailormarsfinal_zps613a8b4c.jpg

There will probably be more Mars in a few days, but right now I'm trying to focus on getting through a fanfic on my deviantART.

These are beautiful sis! I was wondering when you were going to make some Sailor Mars graphics as it's in your name sis! :P I'm glad that you finally did get the chance to create these beautiful graphics! You are improving at such an alarming rate! I don't want to push you harder as art is all about patience, but it would really be cool if you could play around with other effects in the distant future! Nonetheless, I really love all of your hard work and effort that you put into your graphics! Keep up the great work sis! ^^ :hug:

Fig

The Altruist
Guys, I learned a new skill!

inthenameofmars_zps635edb6e.jpg

I learned how to do layers!

That's amazing sis! I'm very certain that your graphics will continue to look amazing and gorgeous now that you have gained a new skill in the graphic design world! Can't wait to see more of your graphics using the layering effect as this graphic shows you know how to use them it efficiently! Very nice job you did sis! :pikalove:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So a lot of people know my story with Twilight Princess and why I love it so much. If you don't then click here. For a while, I've wanted to do something really special and cool to show a bit of the story and the growth within the game. I think I have mostly accomplished this now, however I still plan on doing more things with the idea. Remember, comments are always welcome!

7d0X2bJ.jpg

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Just an update:

There might be some more Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin graphics coming. I just haven't completely decided yet.
I know that I have a couple of Sailor Moon graphics I'm planning on making.
I'm considering doing an A Link Between Worlds graphic.
I have some more photos that I took that I might edit.... not completely sure on it though.

Kthnx! Love you guys! <3
_love__by_cookiemagik-d35xgjx.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom