• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP Leaving/returning Activity Thread

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This idea came originally from Raindrop14 so credit for this goes to her ;) Not everybody who is rping are checking the general Leaving/Returning thread created in the Community Area. So for those who rp it means they must go into all their rp threads and tell the people they are leaving. This can be done easier. So if you can't rp for a while or you want to leave an rp in general post it in here. Also when you return and want to participate again post it in here as well so the fellow rpers know what to expect ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thank you so much Vee! ^^

For those RPs I missed posting in the threads and the game mods don't know, I'm leaving 'till Friday. So whoever the game mod is (oh gosh, I'm in so many RPs I'm not going to list them all XD) control my character(s) while I'm gone! =D Thank you!

pkfroce

Skelepuns
This is helpful. I'm going to be gone until August... sorry for those in The Time Warrioirs RP! Control my character, do whatever you think should happen.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm back! =D I'll go look at all them RPs then, although I may only be able to reply to a few right now. I'm kind of tired. X3

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I'm going to be gone camping from tomorrow to wednesday.

For all my roleplays, please hold up.

Last edited:
Herm, I'm going to be pretty busy next week. Next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are completely blocked up due to performances--theatre, woo--so I ask that RPs be careful on those days, as I wont' be able to get on until very late, if I get on at all. Just a warning in advance.

All right. I am leaving Sunday and won't get back till the next Sunday. I will miss you all and only ask you guys not to get too far ahead. I give my characters over to the mods of the rps. But hopefully they all are at places where it is easy to ignore them. See you guys in a week. :D

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am back! You all may now stop crying over my absence. It was only a couple days.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm leaving again, gonna be gone 'till Friday! =D Mods for the games, take over my characters if necessary, and for TMD I'll get back to it when I get back (meh, we all know I wont keep that promise. So bug me when I get back! XD).

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oi first off, great idea to make a thread like this. Props to Rainy!

Okaii so I'm here to say that me (BabyGoku) would like to return to all her Role Plays that I (she) has been missing for over the past two years.

And may I say, its good to be back, it really is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom