• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP General Discussion/New Hosts Guide

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I think we could work with 3 potential eras if all goes right (I'm going to use years defined by the Legends universe seen in Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide as reference.):
Key: B.B.Y. = Before Battle of Yavin A.B.Y. = After
I. The Dark Times (19 B.B.Y. - 0 B.B.Y.) - Essentially the approximate time between episodes 3 and 4. The fun thing is that we can have Jedi, but at this point they are largely on the run.

II. The New Era (c. 4 A.B.Y. - onward) - Everything after episode 6. Gives us more flexibility with the narrative, but depending on when it starts, the number of Jedi would be minimal.

III. The Old Republic (25,000 B.B.Y. - 19 B.B.Y.) - Probably the most flexible option, and the presence of Jedi is much more common. It may be best in terms of this era to take it closer to the time period of Star Wars proper.

I'm just throwing some general guidelines, since I don't want to micromanage your RP, since it is yours after all, Domo. The choice is yours!

Thanks mido, this is quite helpful, I've chosen 1 but you'll have to wait and see what it is! :^)

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Actually, it's not nearly as bad as I feared it'd be. It only took 20 minutes, and now, after I few hours, I'm feeling about 75%. It's nice to have it done.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Oh boy. Still, I'm feeling a bit optimistic. Apparently, both of my parents recovered really quickly, so I'm hoping I will too.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Hey all, I know we've got a lot of RPs going right now. I did have an idea for the future however. I've been looking through a lot of the old RPs and some if the character designs are pretty cool. What if we did a recycle character RP? Original plot/story, but we use some of the old RPs. Anyone interested?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Like, just pick up the old characters direct from where their RP ended? Or just using the same character design, backstory, etc in a different setting?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Like, same exact character? Batman from Earth-1 showing up on Earth-2? Or using Earth-2 Batman on Earth 2?

If the first, Im down as hell
If the second, already done. During almost every RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom