• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RIP John Hurt

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've always loved his portrayal of Winston in George Orwell's 1984 adaptation, and also as Ollivander in the Harry Potter series. I wasn't too familiar with his work outside of those, but he's an Oscar winner and was knighted by the Queen for his work in drama, so he was definitely a big deal in the film industry. Shame to see him go.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I Hope this is Fake News. Please let this be Fake News.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
God i saw that on dailymail less than 10 mins ago, christ i loved him, i first watched him in Alien, loved his role as War Doctor as well.

Gods alive that's depressing 2017 is now on it's murderspree

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Course it does. He's a knighted actor like the actor that played Gandalf who also played a wizard.
Extremely vague connection but alright. Would have made a lot more sense if he played Dumbledore.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I remember being absolutely terrified of his performance as the Horned King in The Black Cauldron (among other things in that movie, the character was absolute nightmare fuel for me) when I was a kid. I definitely consider him to be one of the best Disney villains. I sort of want to rewatch The Black Cauldron to see how it compares to my memory of it.
This is too sad, and a massive blow to cinema.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Very sad to have woken up to this news yet another national treasure gone :(. I loved just hearing his voice in Merlin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom