• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Resident Evil: Vendetta trailer (CGI movie)

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
It's about time they gave us a trailer, and after watching it, I gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed. This looks pretty much like RE6, with a knockoff Wesker. Not really really feeling good vibes from this.

It's about time they gave us a trailer, and after watching it, I gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed. This looks pretty much like RE6, with a knockoff Wesker. Not really really feeling good vibes from this.

Im fairly sure this trailer had been out at least a couple of months.

It looks fine, looks like the other two cgi films. Nice to see Rebecca again (though not the biggest fan of her updated looks) and i dont know why Chris looks so different again.

Im looking forward to it. After RE7 this film is probably the last Resi we're gonna get like this. So enjoy.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It's a film, so I don't care if there's a lot of action in it. Besides, hopefully this makes up for the pitiful Chris and Leon crossover we got in RE6. So it's only fitting that they get to kick a lot of ass together. It's just a shame Chris looks a bit off (though nothing compared to that atrocity in RE7) and isn't voiced by Roger Craig Smith. Now he just comes off as a more Saturday morning cartoon version of himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom