• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RAW Or SmackDown!

WWE-RAW Supershow or SmackDown!

• RAW'S Wayyyyyy better!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Prefer Smackdown!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
IN My last thread on WWE, I commented on how the WWE Needs to get their act together and bring back their fans,but ever since Night of Champions,things have changed.NXT Has evolved into a good show,RAW Has brilliant storylines and SmackDown! is just off the roof! So nows your chance to vote ,which of WWE'S 2 Main shows(RAW And SmackDown!) is supierior?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I prefer Raw because it just has more going on. It has a better roster of wrestlers and the storylines are just a whole lot more superior to whatever Smackdown has going on. Ever since The Rock came back things started to get interesting and then we had a great wrestlemania and then CM Punk steals the show. After Punk's stunt Triple H gets in the picture, then Nash stirs trouble and gets fired along with The Miz and R-Truth. Now there's talk about the New World Order coming back and I wouldn't doubt it. Ever since Kevin Nash came out to that music I had a feeling the NWO would appear sometime down the road. It looks like Nash, Miz, and Truth are gonna be part of something bigger. Hopefully it happens. Raw is just this whole epic saga these days.

I haven't watched WWE for years, but I always preferred Raw. I don't know why, though. Maybe its because I like red more than blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom