• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Having just beat 0.2 on Critical I can safely say that I am thoroughly disappointed with KH2.8FCP. And I'm worried as **** that KH3 is going to suck balls. XBC gave no answers, they actually managed to make DDD worse, and 0.2 has a host of issues. The "collection" is worth no more than $30USD, $20USD if we're to count the fact that 0.2 is pure filler and XBC can be watched on yourube at any moment. I'll kick Nomura's ass if 3 sucks gameplay wise.

Gravity Rush 2

The first big release of the year for me. I loved the first game, i expected nothing from the original but found an intriguing story and endearing characters.

The sequel is both better and worse.

The world is bigger, the new characters are as likeable as the originals and the new gravity powers can be fun...

But the game feels bloated with pointless crap, the story is disjointed, the lore was added to but didnt feel as if it enriched the series. There were a lot of stealth missions which were horrible, there were a few missions that seemed to exist just to point out the camera and control failings to the point where the game became borderline unplayable...

Still, outside of missions, the online features are a lot of fun and actually playing the game at your own pace does feel unique. Theres just a lot of frustration to be had along with all the potential enjoyment.

Not all bad and i'm not wholly disappointed, the good in the original is better in the sequel but the bad is worse.

7/10

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
ArcheAge: 8/10

Fun game. It takes some cues from Guild Wars 2, but GW2 is awesome. I especially like how detailed the character customization is, though I wish it had height and build options.

Tales of Berseria

I'm so glad that this game is so good. Ive played bad Tales games and great Tales games. Berseria is a great Tales game. The battle system is great, the story is focussed, the characters play off each other well which is something Tales usually gets right even if the game sucks.

I cant fault the game. Having played the best Tales games i can safely say Berseria is top tier and probably the best Tales game in the series. Its pure Tales. And its brilliant.

10/10

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda zktward saword. Dantastic gamr easily a 1o/10. Lush overwprkd with a ton of inteoca r e puzzlws that everyone weatger hardcore gamer or newbie alikw can enjoy. Definirely pick u o ze k da skyward sword fir the nintebfo today.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
A wonderfully cute and fun little game! It's like a sandbox, in a way, that you can create whatever scenario you want with any characters you want (provided you have the right cards!) exactly how you want it. I really wish the customization options (half-steps, ceiling lighting, rugs) were added to ACNL.
Though the further you get into the game, the more repetitive it gets, so it's not for everyone.
7.5/10

Titanfall 2 - 7/10

This game is probably better than a seven. It looked good, felt good, the Titan and the pilot played differently enough. But it was boring, i dont like FPS games but wanted to give a modern one a try. The characters didnt appeal (despite the titan being voiced by peter cullen) and i wasnt fussed about the story.

NPCs seemed to be endless and just there to be shot by a faceless know nothing grunt that added nothing to the story.

Guess its just not my thing, i dont like gun games. Nothing wrong with it mechanically though.

Breath of the Wild- 9/10
I gave it a 9/10 because the story was and most of the cutscenes were kind of disappointing. I beat it last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom