• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Quick Reference Guide For Those Who Want to Block the Large Smilies

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ever since the new feature was added that allows members to block individual smilies, people have been asking in the SB for all the smiley codes so that they can do just that. So rather than searching through the emote list and individually copying each smiley code, I've done the work for you!

Keep in mind that the following list includes all of the "oversized" smilies, but not the regular ones. So without further ado, feel free to C/P the full code in the spoiler to quickly block all of the large emotes. If there are any in the list that you don't want deleted, simply remove them from the list.

For a full list of the smilies, click here.

:anger:, :verykeen:, :bestcoolczar:, :bestcoolsar:, :bestestcool:, :bruhaha:, :confuse:, :cooky:, :coolcrew:, :goat:, :fact:, juicyedge, :ho:, :hum:, :iggy:, :great:, :jckiss:, :kcoolsar:, :kcool:, :krool:, :notzd:, :megabruhaha:, :megabruhahasar:, :bestcool:, :megaroll:, :mineral:, :mods:, :hegemon:, :sanskritagreed:, :thingsonyourmind:, :toggle:, uwu, :yuck:, :yucksar:, :tingle:, :<3: :markeeneep:, :modify:, :coolmareep:, umu, :straightuptingle:, :tingle:, :modify:, :straightupezlo:, :shearmusar:, :shearwusar:, :modifysar:, :ebolasar:, :zeldatheory:, :leavingforever:, :bananaphuwu:, :oddraw300:, :druwuing:, :shearnusar:, :shearvusar:, :odd300:, unu, uvu, :meguwu:, UWU, :vaultboy:, :coolhecks:

Paste the above code into the "Block Smilies" text box under "Preferences". Include the commas and spaces.

For the purpose of easily seeing which emote is for which code, just so you can see which ones you don't want to block, I've attached a complete list of all the oversized emotes for your viewing pleasure, along with their respective code[s]:

angry.gif
:anger:

pulsingheart.gif
:verykeen:

bestcoolczar.png
:bestcoolczar:

megacoolsar.gif
:bestcoolsar:

bestestcool.gif
:bestestcool:

coolputin4.gif
:bruhaha:

confuse.gif
:confuse:

cooky.gif
:cooky:

coolcrew.gif
:coolcrew:

funnygoat.png
:goat:

goodlord2.png
:fact:

facts.gif
juicyedge

ho.gif
:ho:

hum.gif
:hum:

iggy.png
:iggy:

shucks.gif
:great:

jckiss.gif
:jckiss:

kcoolsar.gif
:kcoolsar:

:kcool: :kcool:

rsz_3krool.png
:krool:

notzd.gif
:notzd:

coolputin3.gif
:megabruhaha:

pulsingputin.gif
:megabruhahasar:

megacool.gif
:bestcool:

Eye_Roll_Emoticon_by_Konton_Kyoudai.gif
:megaroll:

funnygoat.gif
:mineral:

mods.gif
:mods:

hegemon.gif
:hegemon:

sanskritagreed.gif
:sanskritagreed:

thingsonyourmind.gif
:thingsonyourmind:

goodlord.png
:toggle:

uwu2.png
uwu

yuck.gif
:yuck:

pulsingyuck.gif

:yucksar:

GOD.png

:tingle:

keenmareeppt2.gif

:markeeneep:

COOLoolimpah2.gif

:straightuptingle:

umu.png

umu

coolmareep.png

:coolmareep:

besthukleberry.gif

:modify:

sparklemezlo2.gif

:straightupezlo:

shearmusar.gif

:shearmusar:

shearwusar2.gif

:shearwusar:

modifysar3.gif

:modifysar:

ebolasar4.gif

:ebolasar:

zeldatheory.gif

:zeldatheory:

emo.gif

:leavingforever:

bananaphuwu.png

:bananaphuwu:

oddraw300.png

:oddraw300:

druwuing.png

:druwuing:

shearnusar.gif

:shearnusar:

shearvusar.gif

:shearvusar:

odd300.gif

:odd300:

unu.png

unu

uvu.png

uvu

:meguwu:
:meguwu: and UWU

:vaultboy:
:vaultboy:

freshouttahecks.png

:coolhecks:

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Thank you, Ez! Very useful :)

I updated the OP with the recently added ones. I probably missed one or two because of the obscene amount of ridiculous emotes amazing emotes we have. :cool:

Let me know if/what I missed and I'll add it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
For all who hates big emotes:
:h"o:, :cri:sis:, :mod:ify:, :<:3:, :marke:eneep:, :shear:wusar:, :coolm:areep:, um:u, :straight:uptingle:, :tin:gle:, :megabr:uhaha:, :megabru:hahasar:, :kcoo:lsar:, :bru:haha:, :hege:mon:, uw:u, Uw:U, UW:U, uW:u, :ig:gy:, :not:zd:, :very:keen:, :gre:at:, :bestc"oolczar:, :ang:er:, :jck:iss:, :hu:m:, ky:m, K:YM, http://i2.k:ym-cdn.com/, :best"cool, :mega:roll:, :tog:gle:, :sanskrit:agreed:, :thingson:yourmind:, :;"):, :kro"ol:, :kco"ol:, :min:eral:, :bestco"olsar:, :beste:stcool:, :con:fuse:, :cool"crew:, :go:at:, :co"oky:, :fa:ct:, juicye:dge, :yu:cksar:, :mod:s:, :yu:ck:, :straigh'tupezlo:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For all who hates big emotes:
:h"o:, :cri:sis:, :mod:ify:, :<:3:, :marke:eneep:, :shear:wusar:, :coolm:areep:, um:u, :straight:uptingle:, :tin:gle:, :megabr:uhaha:, :megabru:hahasar:, :kcoo:lsar:, :bru:haha:, :hege:mon:, uw:u, Uw:U, UW:U, uW:u, :ig:gy:, :not:zd:, :very:keen:, :gre:at:, :bestc"oolczar:, :ang:er:, :jck:iss:, :hu:m:, ky:m, K:YM, http://i2.k:ym-cdn.com/, :best"cool, :mega:roll:, :tog:gle:, :sanskrit:agreed:, :thingson:yourmind:, :;"):, :kro"ol:, :kco"ol:, :min:eral:, :bestco"olsar:, :beste:stcool:, :con:fuse:, :cool"crew:, :go:at:, :co"oky:, :fa:ct:, juicye:dge, :yu:cksar:, :mod:s:, :yu:ck:, :straigh'tupezlo:

That's exactly what I posted in the OP, only without the colons and stuff to make it easier to copy/paste. Putting colons in the middle of emote codes is redundant with the use of plain tags that cancel parsing.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
That's exactly what I posted in the OP, only without the colons and stuff to make it easier to copy/paste. Putting colons in the middle of emote codes is redundant with the use of plain tags that cancel parsing.

1) I didn't know you constantly update it.
2) I don't know those tags

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom