• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"Princess Zelda" and Link Vs Queen Zelda and Prince Link or King Link

does anyone find it odd that no matter what happens in the zelda series Zelda is always a princess and never queen? do you think that at some point she will take the throne? is it possible to assume that someone else runs the kingdom while zelda is off on adventures with link? Where is the queen and king. in WW the king is technically dead but what about the queen? Where do you think link's relatives are buried? when ganon is killed in TP or any of the other games where ganon is "killed" where do you think he is buried? Do you think that eventually a title will come along where Zelda will take the helm as queen and make Link her king and thereby forcing them to make an heir? I know it's a lot of questions it's just stuff that I ponder when I'm bored

initialDable

going deku
...Zelda is always a princess and never queen? do you think that at some point she will take the throne?

This is a good question. Actually in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl instruction booklet it calls Zelda Queen of Hyrule. All we know is that Zelda is a strong, wise, independent woman who could practically run Hyrule herself if she had to do so. (yes, the underline implies the the triforce of wisdom)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I think she's only a princess because her parents are technically still king and queen even though they're dead or missing from the game. I think if zelda were to have children, then her children would become king or queen. (Or both, if she had one of each gender.) Then if Zelda's children had children, they'd become prince or princess. And the cycle would continue.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
It's possible that since she has yet to have a coronation ceremony, because of the chaotic events of most Zelda games. So she would be the current legitimate ruler but she has not been upgraded to queen since Ganondorf(or one of his disguises/underlings) has usurped power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom