• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor yawns, "Bout time you woke up. Had half a mind to do it myself," he lays back, "It's all good Iris. You were tired - it's what happens. I'll see you in a few hours," he stretches out, trying his best to get comfortable, before giving up and just kinda lying there in the best position he could.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris smiles at him and then turns to face the cave entrance. The night outside was calm, and the stars were shining beautifully. While admiring the night, Iris was still trying to breath calmer after her frightening nightmare.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul is bored. Literally his only friends here were the merchant and the Obvious weak link in the information chain

Pen

The game is on!
Iris sits there watching for a long time. When it's time for her to switch with Kiera, she ultimately decides not to since she doesn't want to go back to sleep anyway. She knows she'll just be having that nightmare on repeat all the while. So Iris stays up guarding until the sun shines down on the mountain.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore falls asleep next to Iris, there is not much space in the cave so Kiera lays against the wall and slips into a restless sleep. The air was HUMID and one could smell the ionization in the air. A storm was coming.

Early in the morning, Kiera woke up. She was drenched in sweat from the humid air. Thunder rolled in the distance and a warm rain fell, heated by the active volcano that they were in proximity to. Kiera walked to the brink of the cave and relieved Tennor of his watch shift. She held out her hand and felt the warm, ashy water run down her hand. It was not a violent storm but a ominous storm. It was quiet, the only sounds were the soft, pattering of the rain and the occasional thunder roll. No bird song, no wind, just hot, stale, humid air. Kiera looks out over the apocalyptic horizon and sees the green Oasis of Hyrule field. The sky is bleak and grey in the early morning. The red dirt under her feet was damp and smelled earthy. The whole atmosphere seemed bleak and tired and ready to give up the fight but Kiera knew that they were Hyrule's last hope and maybe someday, they would go down in history and be compared to the Hero of Time, Link. She looked down at her golden gauntlets with pride, determination, but also sadness as the warm rain contiued to fall.

Storm

Rasul kind of painted himself into a corner with this one, and wonders what He can do to help the two people He's stuck with now to build Ordin-Bashir

Mido

Version 1
Dente looks over to Rasul from where his is. The guy seems distressed.

"You know, if you want to help the others, go out there and do so. Nobody's stopping you, and our salesman friend and I can take things from here for the time being if need be!" he says.

Storm

"Youd like that, wouldnt you, Dente? To be left alone with Buster? How can i be sure if i come back everything will still be here?" Rasul says as he starts cutting the Grass to getcab excessive amount of Rupees, the only pretty rocks that damn Scrub will take...

Mido

Version 1
"I'm not saying you should trust me, but the only thing I suggest is to do what you think is best." Dente replies straightforwardly. He then moves himself and his supplies back to the tree by where he usually rests these days.

Storm

" then I'm going to go meet up with the group... make sure your friends don't make too much of a mess if they show up. Yes,they can have fresh water. Yes, they may have a few strips of Scrub Jerky. No, They can not cut down any trees, and No, you can not leave with them. if they want to trade with Buster, let them Trade with Buster.... somebody has to... and don't let my brother near the Siege Machine"
Rasul grabs a few Supplies, and heads down the Kakapupupipirikokopuffs Village Tunnel

Storm

Rasul walks along the Tunnel... He will have to get a Minecart down here for ease of travel one day... he comes up in the Well, into Kakapupupipirikokopuffs Village.
"If I was Ten, I would be..."
Rasul Bolts over the Fence to Death Mountain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom