• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul goes to where the Deku Stump was. And he plabted the seeds around the Deku sapling

G

Guest-3

"If we're talking about relics, I once guarded the three triforces... the energy that resonated from them was just... so powerful. Oh, and I also got to peek at his water tunic, but eh, it wasn't that great..." Mailan walks on.
"And we're going to the ruins of Castle Town."

Storm

The Dwarves in the Castle Town Crater had almost finish turning all of Iga into a Pile of Bricks and Starts to lay the Foundation for the New Castle Town. Lon Lon Ranch was destroyed completely and was being flattened

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((So... many... dwarves...))

"I... had about nothing to do with the hero of time ever," Tennor admits, "Used to have the Zoras Sapphire, but that time is over," hes not sure what hes most pissed at Tasul for: capturing them, being evil, all that stuff with Mailan, or stealing his necklace.

Pen

The game is on!
"Alright, let's go to Castle Town then," says Iris. "Everyone, hold hands. I won't be able to take us all the way into Castle Town, but I can at least teleport us across the field to the drawbridge."

Storm

Where the drawbridge was they were building a Canal to get goods from one side of town to another as they are basically expanding Castle town into the Field

G

Guest-3

"You still have to time to fix things, Ten. We all do." She is slightly surprised at the cryptic manner she said that, however she rolls with it and grabs Iris' and Tennor's hands.
"Let's go then."

Mido

Version 1
Dente continues to construct the framework of the house he is building. He enjoyed this sort of thing; it was one of his greatest hobbies while living in Kakariko where he managed to pick up a thing or two. It was peaceful work. Still, Dente knows the reason why Rasul wanted to keep him here, and he accepted that.

"Hey, Rasul!" he shouts. "Are most of these structures for residential purposes?"

Storm

"I suppose so. I mean i intend for us to live here. But i know it wont last as long as I hope it will. Friends often drift apart. Take everyone else out there... Hunting for my brother... It wont be long until they try to kill me.. Avidly"

Pen

The game is on!
Once all four are holding hands Iris successfully teleports them to the other side of the field. They can see Castle Town in the near distance and it looks like some construction work is being done over there.

Storm

Sad to say theyre also in the middle of it. A dwarf isxshaking his fist at the group
"Puta Madre! Afuera lacasa! Rapido!"

Mido

Version 1
"Well, I'd reckon these houses will be great!" Dente does his best to remain optimistic. His expression then turns serious. "I say we have no choice but to trust our attack force. They're a good team, I know it." He then turns back to his work, standing up a plank.

"Hmm, should I just spill the beans to Rasul now? Or wait. Hmm..." Dente thinks to himself as he works.

Storm

Rasul keeps working on his current Project unknowing of The Castle Town rennovation project at hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom