• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
We spent too much tike doinf this Tennor tells himself, We gave Tasul too much time to get away. He could be in and out of Castle Town by the time we got there...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tasul did exactly that. not much to see in Castle Crater but he was in and out in 5 Minutes, and on his way to Death Mountain to advance his plan

Storm

(making a gamble)
Something grabs Nevermore and leaves a duplicate in her place til Dom gets back
"Urgh. Why are we listening to this midget. Squawk!"

Mido

Version 1
Dente takes the place of the duplicate by the fire, his body beginning to leak again. The bag on his back was now filled with supplies.

"Hmm, seems like you folks did a nice job here," Dente nods approvingly.

Mido

Version 1
"Hah, so it seems!" Dente laughs. "Nah, I'm assuming the other ones are operating under their own accords and biding their time. Sort of a survival of the fittest, I suppose? Also, take this bag of supplies on me. I don't suppose they may help you out."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor takes the supplies from him, "Thanks Dente," he smiles, glancing through it, "Looks like some good stuff," he returns his gaze to the rest of the group, "So where are we going to go first?"

G

Guest-3

Mailan intevenes.
"Wait, wait wait. I don't think it's a good idea to kill him... And I'm not just saying that because we used to be a thing. I'm saying it because I know a few things, and I'm sure Rasul does too... Tasul is more than he seems, guys."
Mailan holds up a finger as if to say 'just a sec'. She pulls up her shirt and moves her under top a bit, revealing a dwarven rune which was before burned into her by Tasul himself.
"This is a rune, also a brand. But particularly, a binding rune. My life is bound to his, and trust me, it wasn't my idea. I woke up with this the morning after he'd left the final time. Anything you do to him happens to me... we can't kill him. And... I don't know if this is reversible..."
She sighs and pulls her shirt back down.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennors eyes widen andd he glances at Rasul, "Is there a way? Do you know?" This wasnt good. He knew that Tasul had to go down, but... well, he wasnt sure he could live with the consequences of that. His hand dances towards hers, torn, "Or would there be a way to imprison him or something?"

Storm

Rasul looks at the brand closely, caressing the red coagulated bumps
"Once you are Bound to someone this way, there is no unbinding except by..."
Rasul takes a dagger and puts the tip in the fire
"Ten. Give her something to bite down on. Im going to break the seal"

G

Guest-3

"Oh, great. More burning." Mailan sits herself down on a large sandstone rock.

Storm

Rasul takes the dagger and slashes slowly over the brand. It burned with a green flame as it disappears

G

Guest-3

Mailan says many choice words as the brand is neutralized.
"Gods, that was worse than getting knocked in the damn leg with an arrow!"
She grits her teeth as the pain slowly subsides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom