• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Journey RP

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Expo walks towards the PC in the pkmn center and exchanges his Glaceon for Sylveon. "This should give me access to a few more moves." said Expo happily.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe spies the bag and nods, impressed. He wasn't a huge fan of them - the inhumane fashion from which they were made, etc - but he knew rare candies did wonders.
Finishing up at the desk, he walks to the group, "So... tower I guess?" he asks, a little nervous.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
"Sounds good to me, but we definitely need to be prepared. I'm still wondering about that giant diglett. Could there be more giant Pokémon around?"

Pen

The game is on!
"I wouldn't worry too much," Narumi says bluntly. "I mean, in the last year we've only encountered one over sized Pokémon. What are the chances of us running into another one?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe looks outside in surprise. He rushes out to see a random parade going through the center of town with a Mantine balloon. Bit of a surprise, especially so soon after the Diglett, but whatever. He buys some cotton candy and returns to the group.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
"I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that balloon....Well if everyone's ready we should go."

Pen

The game is on!
"It's getting kinda late," says Narumi. "It would be good if we could bring the news to the radio tower before it closes for the day." The group heads for the tower.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
The sound of helicopters could be heard at that moment. 3 flew overhead, loud, the wind being pushed around as if many pokemon had gotten together and used gust. One of them had landed on top of Pokemon Tower and another landed in the middle of the town. It was a dark blue helicopter with an interesting emblem on the side of it. An image of Zapdos being wrapped up by greninja's tongue.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe looks up at the radio tower, "What the... that just looks like trouble." He didn't recognize the symbol, but he'd seen enough instances of the Plasma and Rocket logos to be wary of ominous groups with weird logos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom