• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Go

Well, I seem to be pretty unlucky when it comes to this game. No interesting Pokemon (not even stuff like Dratini or Growlithe) seem to be appearing round here. Just legions of common Pokemon like Pidgey and Rattata.

Maybe it'll get better when I get to around level 20 or so.
Raise an army and literal legion of pidgey and destroy your enemies with them. They won't see it coming

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It seems like a nice game, one that really makes you feel as if you're a trainer in real life by making you go to places to catch Pokés. But, after trying it, I think I will just stay with the other handheld Pokémon games.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
A nearby local council (local government/county) is having a Pokémon Go family event in a few weeks. They're organizing food trucks, lures, card tables and tournaments etc. Hopefully I'll get to go along with some friends, it is nice to see them organizing something like this for the community.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I love this game me and my boyfriend go "hunting" every friday night. What I do find though is that it encourages stalking. Me and my BF were sitting at a pokestop with a lure when a charmander showed as being nearby and a group of kids opposite just got up and walked away. Now these were the kids that set the lure so we figured they must know where the Charmander was so we followed them! Things didn't get weird and we caught the fifth Charmander of the evening.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So i was replaying Red Version and I found something interesting.
In the Pokémon Mansion, there's a book that states that Mew was discovered on July 5 of some year.
Pokémon Go was released July 6.
Do you guys think this was on purpose, and that there will be a one year anniversary Mew event, or just a coincidence?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Anyone else looking forward to gen. 2 in December?

So i was replaying Red Version and I found something interesting.
In the Pokémon Mansion, there's a book that states that Mew was discovered on July 5 of some year.
Pokémon Go was released July 6.
Do you guys think this was on purpose, and that there will be a one year anniversary Mew event, or just a coincidence?
You might be interested in this video.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyone else looking forward to gen. 2 in December?

You might be interested in this video.
Watched it when it came out. Its an interesting concept and I like the ideas behind it. I go back and forth in whether or not this game should be considered canon, but if it is then that theory is the most sound I feel.
And also definitely got the Gen 2 Hype

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom