• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Go

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
What if you choose based of color or legendary birds? I mean Team Mystic is blue and likes Articuno, Instinct likes Zapdos (easily the best of the birds) but is unfortunately yellow which is weak. Valor likes Moltres and is just red. Surely as the Azure Sage you must see why Mystic is the best right?
That is also very tempting because blue is indeed my favorite color. So really it's split three ways between all three teams for me. Such a dilemma lol.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
That is also very tempting because blue is indeed my favorite color. So really it's split three ways between all three teams for me. Such a dilemma lol.
You should def pick Mystic. (Instinct is an okay choice i guess)

Valor doesn't have a legit reason for studying pokemon (hurr we want 2 maek them stronkr) but Instinct and Mystic do - they want to study breeding and evolving, respectively. For me, it was a tie between those two, but I'm more interested in why do they evolve like that, along with blue being a better color (i hate yellow lmao).

As far as I know none of them affect your stats or growth in any way so it's really just whatever your little heart desires :uwu:
(but your heart desires incorrectly if it desires valor jsin)

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Pokemon go went live today where I live, which is Finland. I have been very interested and exited for this game. There is even pokestop near me, which suprised me because I pretty much live in the middle of forest in countryside. It isn't even that far, only like 5 minute walk from where I live.
Unfornately it's already about 11 pm around here and I am already in my pajamas so I need to wait until tommorrow to really try it out.
I probably choose Team Instict, since Zapdos is my favorite legendary bird and I'm really into breeding, so only color is little iffy. But I don' t mind really

This is near where I live, lots of pokéstops
And I got a charizard as my first Pokémon image.jpeg

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Went walking today and gound out that my area is absolute dead-zone. There was no Pokemon in Nearby box and even with Lude Insence I only found about six Pokemon. It was kinda dissaponiting to see, but once school starts again, maybe I find more Pokemon in the city

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So I've been in Australia for just over two days now and already can tell that this has taken off. I've gone out with friends in the late hours of the night/early morning to search for Pokemon and there are literally hundreds of people walking around town or driving around slowly by poke-stops at all hours of the day/night (and I live in a small town).

The local park during the day has no less than 20 cars there at a time, just to play, and it is a constant triple lure zone. It's crazy to see it hit the mainstream so fast.

Also, Mystic FTW. I'm at Level 14 after two days, still got catching up to do.

Downloaded it today it was as underwhelming as I knew it would be. She caught two pokemon in the backyard and found a pokestop at a park and got two eggs and some pokeballs. We were out for about an hour until it got to hot. We'll try at a mall or other crowded area.

Downloaded it today it was as underwhelming as I knew it would be. She caught two pokemon in the backyard and found a pokestop at a park and got two eggs and some pokeballs. We were out for about an hour until it got to hot. We'll try at a mall or other crowded area.
Yeah, apparantly Pokémon are more likely to spawn in crowded areas. If you live in a smaller town or something similar you probably will have a hard time having fun with Pokémon Go.

Which is probably why I usually only catch like 3 Pokémon in like 30 mins...

Well she had better luck this evening. There was a growlithe right outside our front door when we went to go walk her egg. She caught ekans, ratata, geodude and paras on the walk an exeggcute in the backyard and a cubone in the living room.

I guess some pokemon only show up at night? We saw the possibility for fearow, dodrio, dugtrio, venomoth and venognats too.

Well, I seem to be pretty unlucky when it comes to this game. No interesting Pokemon (not even stuff like Dratini or Growlithe) seem to be appearing round here. Just legions of common Pokemon like Pidgey and Rattata.

Maybe it'll get better when I get to around level 20 or so.

Wilton

Hello world!
Wilton is loving this game or app or whatever it is. He can't wait for generation 3 to eventually be added. :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
13716189_795433293890371_6636689849786134657_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom