• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Please Help Me Remove a Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I need to get an old post deleted because it uses my real name and I don't want my personal information out there. How do I get it deleted?

11-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Is Link Gay?
Hey everyone,
I just created a cartoon that I thought you might like. It discusses the question of Link's sexuality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-QVB_LSys
I want to know what you all think about it!

Fig

The Altruist
Usually whenever I need to go edit a post, I go to the bottom of my post and click on the Edit Post button to make an edit to my post. From there, you should be able to see the Delete button next to the Save, Go Advanced, and Cancel buttons. Hopefully this helps you out. ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Usually whenever I need to go edit a post, I go to the bottom of my post and click on the Edit Post button to make an edit to my post. From there, you should be able to see the Delete button next to the Save, Go Advanced, and Cancel buttons. Hopefully this helps you out. ^^

No he can't. You can delete it because of your HK abilities. But he can't.

Can you please link me the post instead of showing what the post contains?

Fig

The Altruist
No he can't. You can delete it because of your HK abilities. But he can't.

Can you please link me the post instead of showing what the post contains?

Oh really? I thought everyone had that ability. o_O Either way, thanks for letting me know Mumsy! ^^

In that case, I suggest you ask a Mod or an Admin, Bradley.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
8v3Jc.png

Normal members can delete posts... although since this member looks to be using a different account, he would not have permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom