• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OOT on Wii U VC

Jesus christ.... OOT on the Wii U gamepad is ABYSMAL!

It's those damn C buttons - they just don't work well at all. The amount of error is unreal. I was constantly getting out the wrong items, screwing up the ocarina songs etc. All because the direction would not press where I was pressing it! For example, push left and it hits up instead!

Anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me??

I got to dodongos cavern, and I literally couldn't take any more.

Since then I started again but with the wii classic controller (plugged into the wiimote), and it works SO MUCH BETTER.

I am quite shocked how OOT on the Wii U got past the testing stages with those C buttons.

(Yes I realise that you can assign buttons to C via a feature, but you cannot assign them to the d-pad - which defeats the whole object, because there's no other way to do it without it being horribly confusing).

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Playing OoT or MM on anything but a N64 controller or a 3ds should be a crime punishable by firing squad.

Playing on the wii classic controller isn't so bad in all fairness. But maybe that's because I'm comparing it to the horrific wii u gamepad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom