• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Story Sign Ups

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I had a change of plans. I won't go back to writing stalled stories. I've come to understand that I need to move on and write new stuff. Thanks. You can still sign up here for the new tale I will be writing. I still don't know what the heck I will write about, but you will know once I do.

Name:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
*Extra:
*Extra 2:

*=Not required, but you can use that if you need to add extra info.
If you have some questions, you can ask here. I'll reply swiftly.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Rikard
Age: (Whatever is an appropriate age...something close to Saga's age)
Weapon(s): A spear (the end looks like this)
Appearance: He has short wavy blonde hair and short beard. Rikard's eyes are yellow and he is fairly tall and broad. He typically dresses in warm clothing with some lightweight armor underneath.
*Extra: Saga's closest friend, Rikard is very talented with his spear. His skill almost matches that of Saga. However, because he lacks ambition and has no strong desire to make enemies by pissing off the wrong people, he has made no attempt at improving his quality of life. (Is content and worries more about his own survival)
*Extra 2: He is very withdrawn and serious, most of the time.

(NOTE: Feel free to change anything to better fit the story. I don't want to cage you in with Rikard)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Aight, I can work with him. Thanks for the submission, I really appreciate it. ;)

Also, this is the list of members I've chosen for upcoming characters in the series, most taken from the past attempts from what I could find. [I didn't find the original Asgard Legends Sign up :(] Others are from other stories they signed up. Though most are probably not active any longer, I thought I'd include them and honor them by finishing this puppy this time around. All I know right now is the ZD user name, the story name could be different. The list is not complete, I could add more once I search some more.

The list so far

Shan-Tastic
Vatti
Magatha
HoT
13Foxes
Hazel
Meego
Caeda
Raindrop14
theothernavi
Din Akera