• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

NEW Of Wolf and Man Sign-Ups

Yes, I am rewriting this again:P I regret not finishing this just about everyday. This time, if I don't finish it, you can all neg-rep me until I'm at -500. This will be similar to the original, except with better detail, a few character changes, and none of that timeline switch stuff. I will be keeping all who signed up for the original. Here is the format if you want to sign-up or change your old sign-up.

Name: Sully O'Hara
Hair Color: light brown
Eye Color: blue
Height: 6'0"
Occupation(student of Link, shop owner or something else from Hyrule): student of Link
Clothing(if you are a student of Link say Link's clothing):Link's clothing
Personality: smart, funny, nice and loyal but gets angry easily
Race: Hylian
Other(optional): none

These people signed up for the original Of Wolf and Man(feel free to change it):

Dracomajora - Zerudo
SheikahWarrior - Sheina
Ember Incubus - Hawk Killer
Epwna - Shore Lian
Beeker - Beeker
TreeHuggerPanda - Pandora
Jetter - Inko Trate Rami
Diablo - Diablo
kokirion - Elvon
bigflyingpotato - Erin
Zelda's Child - Cherry
green goron - Stergiou
ComposerBrother - Alex
zelda_8 - Edon
Josie - Mizu
Cel-Shaded Deku - Jeimuzu
VembersWind - Vember
Master Sword - Lydia Alcyon

I'll be accepting about 10 sign-ups, maybe more. Chapter 1 will be up by Monday.

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Name: Ella Dragonair
hair color: fire red
eye color: yellow
height: 5'5"
clothing: emerald gerudo uniform, a silver scarf her mother gave her which always covers her mouth
personality: extremely shy, and sneaky, hides when stronger people are around, has ADHD, witty, can be cruel
race: gerudo

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh yay, it is up! Here is my piece. :P

Name: Artemys Star
hair color: silver
eye color: red
height: 5'10"
clothing: Mercenary black clothing: boots, pants, shirt, vest, dragon helm.
personality: friendly, serious, sorta shy with the babes, very patient and therefore hard to anger.
race: Hylian

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Divinel
Hair: Waist-length silver hair
Eye color: Gold
Height: 6'5
Personality: Calm, forgiving toward subjects, but is devious, and values his own life and of his servants
Race: Hylian-human hybrid

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Name: Tana Elson
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: light brown
Height: 5'9
Personality: likes to tease people but can be serious if she needs to; is sorta lazy, but will do things she has to do; Will fight for people she knows are innocent no matter the cost
Race: Hylian
Other: She wears a necklace with a silver crystal for reasons no one has been able to figure out

Hey, I got some bad news. I had figured out the plot for this story and I don't need anymore characters. However, after I finish this I will be starting a new one that needs sign-ups and you can use these very same ones.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hey, I got some bad news. I had figured out the plot for this story and I don't need anymore characters. However, after I finish this I will be starting a new one that needs sign-ups and you can use these very same ones.
I'm Atsuma, and I approve this message. :P

Seriously now, is this the story where Artemys is a kick-*** prince? Haha, good luck to you on that, can't wait. By the way, feel free to change anything from the profile that you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom