• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Mega Wishes

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
With the upcoming release of Pokémon Sun & Moon, It's highly likely, almost inevitable in fact, that we're going to be treated to some brand new Mega evolutions of existing and new Pokémon. My question to you wonderful people is: Which Pokémon do you most want to receive Mega Evolutions, and what would make it so awesome?

Some that I'd really like to see include:

Mega Slaking: Take away its Truant ability and this beast will just utterly destroy everything in its path.
Mega Zoroark: Just because Zoroark is badass af.
Mega Hydreigon: HYDREIGOOOOONNN!!!
Mega Flygon: Because obvs
Mega Greninja: Because Greninja is awesome.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'd like to see a mega milotic due to it being my favorite gen 3 pokemon and one of my all time favorites.
I also think a mega Kabutops would look pretty badass.
Mega Slowpoke is an obvious choice, not too sure why that's not a thing yet.
And obviously mega Solrock for the new generation because praise the sun
index.php

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'd like to see a mega milotic due to it being my favorite gen 3 pokemon and one of my all time favorites.
index.php
You should add Mega Lunatone to your list considering it's Solrock's lunar counterpart.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
index.php

HELL YEAH PRAISE THE SUN, but yeah Mega Lunatone would be solid.

I'd quite like to see mega forms for sinnoh and Johto starters.

Darn, that's a good question. Of all the desirable ones I'd like, they already have a mega. however there are a few more Pokémon to have a Mega evolution. I'd like to see:

-Mega Bisharp
-Mega Omastar
-Mega Haxorus
-Mega Typhlosion

Actually mega Greninja already exists
ash-greninja.jpg

That's not classed as a Mega evolution. it's officially classed as a form of Greninja.

Last edited:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
The Johto and Sinnoh starters just because I wanna see all the starters and 2 at a time would be nice. Like 2 and 4 when 7 is released, 5 and 7 when 8 is released, 6 and 8 when 9 is released, and 9 and 10 with the release of gen 10. Then just one at a time released at the same time as the starters

Nidoking makes me think of Aggron
Arcanine
Machamp
. Well it feels unfair that only Alakazam gets a mega evolution out of the couple Pokémon right around there in the Pokédex that need to be traded to get their final evolution
Mew really just to match Mewtwo though. Doesn't seem right that Mewtwo gets two and Mew doesn't have any. Except I actually don't really care that much whether Mew gets one or not. I just think it's weird if Mew doesn't

Crobat
Skarmory
Exploud

Luxray
Darkrai

All those cool third and second evolution Pokémon they added on in the 4th gen like
Magnezone
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
«
Tangrowth
Electivire
«
Magmortar «
Togekiss
Yanmega
although this one might sound kinda stupid
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Probopass
Dusknoir
«
The ones with arrows are the ones I actually want though

Conkeldurr would be an absolute beast
Zoroark 'cause it reminds me of Lucario

Dragonite and Hydreigon. I feel like they are the 1st and 5th gen counterparts to Tyrannosaur, Metagross, and Salamance, who all already have their own mega evolutions so I feel like these 2 need them now

I gotta admit I haven't played anything from the 6th generation yet :P

This was really lengthy :O
I apologize for taking up this space

Wilton

Hello world!
Mega Slaking: Take away its Truant ability and this beast will just utterly destroy everything in its path.
Mega Zoroark: Just because Zoroark is badass af.

Mega Dragonite
Mega Lapras
Mega Raichu

Mega Snorlax

Machamp. Well it feels unfair that only Alakazam gets a mega evolution out of the couple Pokémon right around there in the Pokédex that need to be traded to get their final evolution

Wilton completely agrees with the quoted wishes, and would in addition want to have a Mega Hariyama. That would complete Wilton's life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom