• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors New Hyrule Warriors Screens - World of Skyward Sword

I don't know if the screens were released yesterday or today (7.10.14), but here's a video by the ever amazing GameXplain showcasing them all:[video=youtube;tCopSmK2p4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCopSmK2p4w[/video]

So in the video, we get a good look at what Skyloft will look like! If you look closely, you can see that the Lumpy Pumpkin and Fun Fun Island are just kind of... smooshed into Skyloft. Which threw me off a little bit. It reminded me a lot of the Mario Galaxy games. It kind of seems like a lazy way to incorporate the more rememberable islands besides Skyloft, but I can't really say that for sure until we actually see what it means in terms of game play.

We also see what seems to be a scene ripped straight out of SS, where Link is meeting Fi for the first time maybe? I suppose this could be how Fi is introduced into your party, assuming that's how it works. We see this happening in what appears to be the Inside of the Goddess Statue, but again, who knows? Later on we see what appears to be the Sealed Temple. But this time the temple looks much more open and bigger. It almost looks like a dungeon, with all of it's branching paths and doors.

We also get a few screens of Fi in action, but there's not much to say about them. We'll just have to wait for the character trailer. :)

And, of course, we get a good look at the ever-fabulous Ghirahim, and his master, Demise/The Imprisoned. I LOVED how they portrayed Ghriahim into even more of a fabtastic, more sinister character, but unfortunately, we only get a few screens of him, and it was not revealed if the Imprisoned will become Demise again at any point in the game. We can only guess for now.

But yeah, all of these screens and trailers just make me even more excited for September 26th. Hope to see what you guys think of them, too.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Have I mentioned how excited I am for this game yet? Seriously...

10390164_10203245693956702_5837726114236656228_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom