• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Need help extending rare Skyward Sword music

D64

So after replaying SS recently, one of the tracks that really stuck with me was the music that played when you were getting the sacred flames. And of course, this happened to be the only memorable song that isn't on the "official soundtrack" (why is it that these things lack half the music half the time). It was nowhere on youtube either, but I luckily found it on KHInsider, that old website that I used for game music before I discovered youtube to mp3. I want to make a 30 min extention to, but something really weird happens when I try to do so. Depending on how zoomed in/out I am, the loop gets ****ed up. I have no idea how this even works, but no matter how hard I try I can't get a good loop and when I publish test versions they all sound ****ed up too. I'm an amateur at this sort of thing but have made successful extentions in the past, so I don't know what's going on here.

I'm here to ask if anyone here is willing to make a 30 min extention of the Sacred Flames music. You'd be doing a great service to the Zelda community in that you'd be bringing a rare and great soundtrack back from the murky depths of obscurity. I tried getting in contact from the guys from BrawlBRSTMs or whatever, but couldnt find any details and dont know how to go about doing that lol.

I can't seem to attach the mp3 I have to this post so I'll link where you can download the mp3 on KHInsider:
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game...expanded/3-30-absorbing-the-sacred-flames.mp3

Does anyone else want to take a shot at this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom