• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Navi Vs. Tattle

The better Fairy

• Navi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tattle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which fairy do you find better and why?

I prefer tattle. She doesn't state the obvious (like Navi does to push a block, open a door etc.) and have a huge chant about it. Also, Tattle has a funny character. Being bossy, and at the same time forgiving. Navi doesn't really have that.

But thats just my opinion, what about yours ZD?

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Navi didn't really have a personality. Navi is to OoT as the Pokedex is to Pokemon. She was just there to state the obvious and her constant "hey! look!" was a bit repetitive. I didn't have too much of a problem with her, I just wasn't a fan.

Tatl** had a bit more personality. She had sass and she acted as more of a character than just a guide. I chose her over Navi.

Diablo

King of Redeads
I liked Tatl in terms of personality, in terms of helpfulness I prefer Navi.

Kybyrian

Tatl is a lot better in my opinion. I never really had much use for Navi past my first playthrough, but I liked Tatl each time that I played. Navi just got annoying after a while, so Navi is definitely not my favorite. Tatl had a personality and was somewhat helpful throughout the game.

Tatl, really is much better in terms of helpfulness and personality. Her personality didn't anger me as much as Navi (although, really this is just Nintendo acknowledging Navi's constant pestering about your next destination) and sometimes it amused me. She was much more helpful than Navi as not only was her enemy descriptions more helpful, but she would give actually useful hints about the environments (such as in Ikana Castle and the bomb thing as opposed to really the only thing I can remember is the Deku Tree, telling you how to control the game)

Also, Tatl's bell chime is much less annoying than Navi's HEY! HEY! HEY LISTEN! HEY! HEY WATCH OUT!

Also, title of this thread spelled wrong. While Tatl's name is clearly based off of "tattle" it's Tatl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom