• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 5]

Also, Jamie, meta is a thing.

It's just a few that it doesn't apply to.

That being said, this is how I looked at the thread.

GAme start. People messed around. Rubik claimed miller or w/e. KJ took that so serious that he unilaterally declared RVS over. Others denied him. Then there were some lines of conversation (mostly I saw KJ talking to, I think, OG about meta or something and how someone being voted would be an indication of something or whatever).

After that I only paid cursory attention. Thus, I'm certain Jamie is town and will not be reconsidering it for any particular length of time.

Meanwhile, Ex exists.

Excuse me while I find a bus.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
@ OG:

Jamie is town because I deemed it so.

Why is it so blargh to you that I say he is town other than not presenting anything for you to bite your teeth into it. Do you have a problem with how I am going about clearing someone? Do you not want me to feel that someone is town?

Why?
Okay, I dont even want to get into it because it looks like you are doing this for comedic purposes. Anyway, anyone can see what is wrong with what you said.

And what is meta ('Tis another word I have forgotten the definition.) Does it mean how someone usually plays or how stuff should go, like someones patterns to tell their alignment?

Why is it that you two (OG and Jamie) are acting all weird with your conversations with one another and with KJ?
The only interaction(s)they've had with me was poking me for answers regarding what you started over my overanalyzing of Rubiks role claim.

Purple sharpie no doubt. The only threatening letters to take seriously are the ones written in purple sharpie.
That would be a serious threat.
People who make a letter in comic sans are also people to watch out for.
That'd be Joker level villainry
GAme start. People messed around. Rubik claimed miller or w/e. KJ took that so serious that he unilaterally declared RVS over. Others denied him. Then there were some lines of conversation (mostly I saw KJ talking to, I think, OG about meta or something and how someone being voted would be an indication of something or whatever).
I made the first post with an Ex RVS,Rubik immediatly came in with a soft claim
1716125605614.png
Which I thought was a serious post.

I know it’s a thing, just wanted to warn against the backbone of KJ’s rebuttal of OG as “You’ve bussed before, people would look at you for doing it again”.
As they should. I mean everybody should be evaluated for potential bussing when a red flips. But I do get what you're going for here since KJ was pretty heavy handed on it.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
meow meow meow
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope.

Ex is Mafia just by that.

I know this type of stuff, believe me. Let me guess, "Oh OG, how do you know for certain?" Avast young lads, direct your eyes to what was said and how it was said. More importantly, the repetition of the word. It is said three times and there is probably three mafia members alive. Next, we go to what word was spoken, "meow". It is code for "Minish, ExLight, and (for someone else, I will touch on this next.), win." Each letter is code for 3 different mafia members and then the win part at the end is hinting that they are overconfident that they will win. So it is kinda like an acronym. Everything makes and fits except for I am having trouble finding a person's name in this mafia game thats name starts with a "O", but we should lynch that player whoever they are once we find out. Agreed?

it might be KoD since there's an o in the middle? and the o is in the middle of the word "meow".

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
it might be KoD since there's an o in the middle? and the o is in the middle of the word "meow".
lain.....youre a genius. It has to be Kod. It has to be. There are no other candidates that follow the criteria. I thank you. lain is confirmed town for this selfless act of courage and valor,......and courage. We are in your debt.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
day start will be delayed for up to 12 hours, sorry for the inconvenience

Final Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - KoD, OG
KoD (1) - Killjoy
Lissi (5) - Rubik, Ex, HHH, Lain, Jamie
Exlight (1) - Bonus Votes
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, Asfinyti

Keeping this for future reference.

Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope.

Ex is Mafia just by that.

I know this type of stuff, believe me. Let me guess, "Oh OG, how do you know for certain?" Avast young lads, direct your eyes to what was said and how it was said. More importantly, the repetition of the word. It is said three times and there is probably three mafia members alive. Next, we go to what word was spoken, "meow". It is code for "Minish, ExLight, and (for someone else, I will touch on this next.), win." Each letter is code for 3 different mafia members and then the win part at the end is hinting that they are overconfident that they will win. So it is kinda like an acronym. Everything makes and fits except for I am having trouble finding a person's name in this mafia game thats name starts with a "O", but we should lynch that player whoever they are once we find out. Agreed?

Vote: OG

I found one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom