• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread MS Paint Mafia U-Pick Edition [Day 4]

I'm distinctly  not on Team Rubik.

Team Rubik can burn, and i wouldn't bat an eye.

That said, I find it odd to be so focused on Rubik, Killjoy, to the point you thunk RVS ends simply because Rubik was like, "Guys, I'm this so don't overreact ok?"

Matter of fact, you can have a vote for how sussy you're being.

Vote: Killjoy

@Triple H:

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

But no, I didn't tell them that. Instead, I lynched myself to remove myself since they wouldn't do it otherwise.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Killjoy (2) - Jamie, KoD
Not Voting - Lissi, Minish, HHH, KJ, Exlight, Asfinyti, OG, Rubik

I'm distinctly  not on Team Rubik.

Team Rubik can burn, and i wouldn't bat an eye.

That said, I find it odd to be so focused on Rubik, Killjoy, to the point you thunk RVS ends simply because Rubik was like, "Guys, I'm this so don't overreact ok?"

Matter of fact, you can have a vote for how sussy you're being.

Vote: Killjoy

@Triple H:

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

But no, I didn't tell them that. Instead, I lynched myself to remove myself since they wouldn't do it otherwise.
I could've just left my RVS alone and looked sus a bit later on and NOT have an argument regarding it sitting on Ex without reason. As far as Rubik, I'm not enturely settles on joining his wagon IF one starts up on him.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
im on team rubik (figuratively, of course, whether i am *actually* on team rubik is an exercise left for the reader)
i wonder if this is the game where i finally don't attempt to lynch exlight (i swear it's not personal, it just like, happens? somehow?)
Okay, this is a weird post. I find this to be a very happy and giddy post from someone overflowing with excitment (maybe because they like their alignment?) or they are just always like this. I have never played with them before so I dont know.
@KoD, you told them I'm not that easy to get rid of right? XD
Ha more like you go out with a bang....:eyes:. Yeah I am still kinda sore from DW's game on how I died. I really thought I had a solid chance.

@ Kill Joy:

Caring an awful lot about optics and how you come across, eh? That's pretty sus in and of itself, and worthy of a lynch, wouldn't you say?

@ OG Snip Snip:

Amber is the type of player that only gets excited at their own demise. Don't let her fool you otherwise.

So, when are we killing Amber?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom