• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MS Paint Competition Week 3: Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

See global ms-paint rules here

Welcome to week 3 forum dwellers.

The theme for this "week" is:

The run down back alley behind the infamous Lorule Lounge

This "weeks" rules are:

1. No drawing tablets, you're not a baby any more use a PROPER tool like a mouse or even better a touchpad. You can use tablets like the Ipad, Google Nexus etc
  2. Any tool is allowed once again but you MUST make use of the spray can, spray some graffiti somewhere in the image using it.

The competition will run for roughly two weeks, meaning the deadline will be the 25th of May.
PM all submissions to me and as always have fun! :coolsar:

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Coolio! I didn't take part in any of the previous competitions but this time I'm here to play! Been waiting for this for quite some time actually hehe. ^^

Reactions: Dan
If you don't mind me butting in; as the person who wrote the rules for the original run for the MS Paint competition, "tablets" refers to drawing tablets. In that, anything using a stylus or pen pf sorts is not allowed. Ipads and touch screen stuff of the like are fine, so long as you do not use a stylus. Originally, I had intended for there to be different rules for each round, having occasional "limited to x" rounds, exclusive to certain brushes or versions of MS Paint and things of the like--including my intention of there being a few tablet/phone-only rounds. But now that's out of my control, so that's up to Dan.

What I use on my phone as an MS Paint equivalent, is Autodesk's mobile version of Sketchbook. Though, it's actually a pretty powerful drawing software, so if you do use this, I'd ask that you limit yourself to the pen tool and the pen tool only.

Dan

If you don't mind me butting in; as the person who wrote the rules for the original run for the MS Paint competition, "tablets" refers to drawing tablets. In that, anything using a stylus or pen pf sorts is not allowed. Ipads and touch screen stuff of the like are fine, so long as you do not use a stylus. Originally, I had intended for there to be different rules for each round, having occasional "limited to x" rounds, exclusive to certain brushes or versions of MS Paint and things of the like--including my intention of there being a few tablet/phone-only rounds. But now that's out of my control, so that's up to Dan.

What I use on my phone as an MS Paint equivalent, is Autodesk's mobile version of Sketchbook. Though, it's actually a pretty powerful drawing software, so if you do use this, I'd ask that you limit yourself to the pen tool and the pen tool only.

@Dan, is it alright if I use this auto desk thing that Satan uses?
Anyway, I might make something. Don't expect any greatness though :P

Sorry, should have made it clearer that the rules were referring to drawing tablets. I've amended the wording.

I do want to carry on the limit rule, but I've been allowing all tools just for now as not everyone has the same version of MS paint, furthermore there are a few more hurdles to jump for other people that don't have the Windows OS.

Yes Malon you can use auto desk, but please remember to limit yourself to godly Paint-esque tools.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I just scrounged up a beautiful masterpiece. All you scrubs shouldn't bother sending one in.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I just scrounged up a beautiful masterpiece. All you scrubs shouldn't bother sending one in.
tumblr_n5uace7MCb1tw5kw4o1_500.gif

I sent mine in weeks before you M8. Your battle is over before it is even fought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom