• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

:modify:

Ooooh ouch! This wouldn't be a gay kiss, just a friendly peck on the cheek. You know akin to two grown sweaty men with their shirts off hugging one another at a football match when a goal is scored, it's not gay at all, just MANLY happiness. Just have a go at it anyway, doesn't hurt to try. :bubsy:
Ah. That's more manageable lol. I thought you meant like kissing on the lips.

Ill see what I can do ;)

Reactions: Dan
@Link Floyd Here ya go! It's better than the original, It's a crossover! Also, be glad this happened, Midna is extremely hard to draw and this is the most succesful. But for the life of me I can't figure out why I gave her mitten-hands. Lol

r5SJfO7.jpg

@Dan Here ya go! I have absolutely no idea what you people look like, so let me just say, No refunds.
lEFsWuQ.jpg

Jamie: "W-What the heck Dan?!"
Dan: "Jamie, My Bicuriosity finally paid off! We won the football game!"

Cookie to whomever can guess what the dumster says.

Dan

@Dan Here ya go! I have absolutely no idea what you people look like, so let me just say, No refunds.
lEFsWuQ.jpg

This is beautiful and fully captures the essence of it all.

My entry from the art contest image-1.jpeg

It was based on this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Questing_Beast

As a bonus here's the last thing I submitted to an art contest, which never showed up as I was banned. 'Tis a mutant Phantump
lRWKMUU_d.jpg
Absolute garbage but this is the other submission I made for an old art contest, also disqualified due to ban
yiLgPgn.jpg

I imagine since the rounds are long over and I was disqualified anyways it's fine to show.

About tying with my art competition thread, this is an older piece that is probably my best work so far though I don't like the color scheme and it's still probably not very good but it's better than usual and I'm fine with how it turned out even looking back
IMG_2477.JPG

to contrast, here are some very horrible in every conceivable way MLP OCs I drew years back for people though I find them amusing nowadays
photo-24566.jpgpost-24566-0-06659000-1396841197_thumb.jpgpost-24566-0-46577600-1396984915_thumb.jpgpost-24566-0-18479600-1397064003_thumb.jpgpost-24566-0-06067000-1400305273_thumb.jpg

Apocalymon vs Magikarp

lEFsWuQ.jpg

I don't even remember what the dumpster says so RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom