• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Mis's Poems.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Are you kidding? I think those might've been your best poems yet! :hug: I know I give you hugs with all my posts here, but you bleepin' deserve 'em Missy.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, Mizz (I will call you Mizz for short of Miserable) :P I think they sound awesome. I enjoyed the first and last one the most, but all three are good. One day I will do something like this, like you are doing, but not today. I'll probably suck at it, but I will give it a try. :nod:

Well, Mizz (I will call you Mizz for short of Miserable) :P I think they sound awesome. I enjoyed the first and last one the most, but all three are good. One day I will do something like this, like you are doing, but not today. I'll probably suck at it, but I will give it a try. :nod:

My first poems sucked. I may post a couple on here to show how much better mine have gotten. You should try. I would love to see them and will offer me help if you need it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Right. :) I will try that one of these days, just give me a few days. I'll probably write something relating to my Dragir character, like something he's pondering about, or looking back on, reflecting, etc.

Hey guys. Sorry for the lateness with updates. I wrote a poem on love, it is somewhat happy.

Patient-Calm
Kind-Gentle
Not envious- Content
Not boastful-Humble
Not prideful-Polite
Not self-seeking-Respectful
Not easily angered-Mild
Keeps no record of wrongs-Remembers the positive
Not delightful of evil-Praises the good
Rejoices in the truth-Exults in certainty
Always protects-Shelters
Always trusts-Believes in
Always hopes-Dreams
Always perseveres-Persistent
Never Fails-Everlasting

This is from...
1 Corinthians 13. I use the NIV translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom