• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mature Discussion Should Be Discussion Not Spam

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
no that's the center of a pile of spam posts by rassilon. I understand what it was meant to be but it kinda got trashed badly. I think it needs a major cleanup and then it can be useful again as what it was indeed meant to be.

I agree that Rass really **** up the place, but I think it's role is what everyone is asking for.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
A place where the rules were relaxed? Yeah it achieved that.... over achieved really that was the issue.
Well, no better time to rejoin the lounge than now.
Here is the problem.... We don't need a place with over relaxed rules that anyone can be with. We merely want a place, that still has rules, and no trolling. However, you can still make lighthearted topics of mature nature.

Djinn

and Tonic
The problem, is that there are no places for joking using Mature content.
I gotta agree here, i know we have the serious area for Mature content and all but theres no place to kick back and make dirty jokes or anything, granted we do have the SB but to many younger people come here and some people like me feel uncomfortable making silly jokes or comments around them.

Yes there is, it's called Lorule Lounge

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yes there is, it's called Lorule Lounge
And as i pointe dout DJinn A) it's nothing stopping younger members getting in and reading some of that stuff and :cool: it's trashed to hell and back thanks to spam so it's kinda useless. It's not moderated enough is the long n short of it.

Djinn

and Tonic
Technically there is nothing stopping younger members from getting anywhere, anyone can place whatever they live in the age box upon signing up. And the section is whatever people make of it. If you want to discuss something there then discuss it. The fact that someone made a post in the past that is little more than nonsense has no bearing on something made today. The section does not have an overall theme to it.

As long as we all understand that opinions contrary to our own and opinions we do not like are allowed also in the mature discussion area. Having opinions from both sides is what makes for more robust discussion. then you can counter their opinion with your own and the facts. A good mature discussion.

Having posts removed or moved just because someone does not like what was said is just wrong (as per the reasons I explained above).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom