• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Master edition EU vs USA

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
Greetings fellow Hylians/Gorons/Zoras etcc...

I wanted to point out a few things about the differences between the 2 versions. (eu and usa)

Tbh in Eu we have no Master edition.... we only have the special edition. Which in its turn is mediocre compared to the USA one...

I have a couple of picture to see what I mean.
USA Master Edition
collectors-edition-fullres.jpg
USA Special edition
limited-edition-fullres.jpg
EU Special edition
zelda EU.jpg

See what I mean? no case, no map. Just the sword.

What are your thoughts about this "injustice" to the EU's?

Australia does not get the Switch case either.

I think Reggie does not give a single **** about the people outside the USA who miss out on the Switch case and map.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
It's because we bombed them twice, they don't want to piss us off. If not, maybe it's because of EU laws vs US laws. Idk, one of those two

Nintendo sells worse in Europe than Japan and North America so it makes sense they want to focus more on the regions where they have the greatest success.
If that was the case then Nintendo would end the bull**** retailer exclusive nightmare that the US customers have to deal with.

This is a clear indication of Nintendo being a Japan company first and not giving a **** about the rest of the world.
Sometimes the US has it the best (NY store and some exclusives like better collectors ecitions and online digital goodies)
Sometimes the UK has it the best (tin cases and random things in their collectors editions)
Sometimes Australia has it the best (amiibo and the N3DS)

The customer has no idea which outside Japan region Nintendo will screw over next. This time it just happened to be the EU and Australia that Nintendo screwed over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom