• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

The artwork for it leaked.

cxuziOZ.jpg

N6CAexU.jpg

ugjcXyU.jpg

gNZxUuH.jpg

YvtxHrb.jpg

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Given that I played a Rabbids game on the Wii when someone got it for me as a Christmas present, I'm definitely curious about the game and think it could be fun. However, I'm not sure if it's going to be my kind of game. I don't think it looks like something I'd be willing to pay full price for... maybe $10, $20 at most. It seems to me like a fun little game, but not an epic adventure like a traditional Zelda or Mario game. Also, I have no idea whether I'll like the play style, etc.

Dont care about Rabbids but its nice to see Mario having a fun crossover.

I like a nice RPG too so im excited BUT the Mario & Luigi / recent Paper Mario games suck as RPGs. I really dont enjoy them so i'm hoping the battle system is better than Colour Splash and Dream Team.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Dont care about Rabbids but its nice to see Mario having a fun crossover.

I like a nice RPG too so im excited BUT the Mario & Luigi / recent Paper Mario games suck as RPGs. I really dont enjoy them so i'm hoping the battle system is better than Colour Splash and Dream Team.
Considering that Nintendo is not even the ones developing it: I think one of two things is bound to happen, as history has foretold. There has only been two things that have happened when other companies are given Mario to work on:

Complete and utter trash:
hqdefault.jpg

Or completely edgy, and amazing Mario:
250px-MarioStrikers3j.jpg

I remember the vindication Next Level Games received from being an unknown studio being able to work on the biggest Videogame franchise ever created. But damn was Mario Strikers excellent and amazing. If Ubisoft could do that same thing, and create a completely edgy Mario with Rabbids humor, with deep tactical gameplay. I'm totally in.

These guys at Ubisoft actually are not well known at all, they have barely worked on any games at all. But, Nintendo has an eye of which development teams exude potential, as it means that these devs have a drive to prove themselves.

They don't have the inherent utterance of and lack of thought processes with "Paper Mario is not an RPG guys" nor is it reusing any assets at all like Paper Jam. We are going to see something completely and utterly unique, for better or for worse.

I hope it really turns out well and becomes a success. Because when pronged, I think Ubisoft could become a fantastic developer and partner for Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom