• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild March 3rd Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will wake up as usual at 7:30 for class, last class ends at 12:30 on Friday. I'll go directly to Best Buy afterwards to pick up the Switch and BOTW, and play it nonstop until roughly 8:00 when I'll go see Logan with a good friend. The next three days will be completely devoted to BOTW without school or work.

Waiting for the mail for my Switch and Special Edition, that's all I have to do hopefully.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Well I already pre-ordered my switch and BotW but I didn't get a fancy special or master edition so I'm planning to go to target (cuz I have like $100 in gift cards there) at like, 5:00 am and try and see if they have any physical copies of special or master edition that I can get my hands on. If not, I'll be sad, go home, and spend the next week only playing BotW. (I'll probably do that anyways though :))

My plan is to drive to Game Stop at mid-night to pick up the Switch and LoZ and hope they have mid-night release.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Waiting for the mail for my Switch and Special Edition, that's all I have to do hopefully.

I'm waiting on the mail for my game and guide. I'm hoping that by the time I get off work that it will already be waiting for me at home!

___

10 DAYS!

Already took off work march 3-4-5. Getting off Thursday afternoon, going to my local GameStop at midnight to pick up my Wii U copy (I need to call them and make sure but I assume they're doing midnight release), then taking it home where I will be dead to the world for 72+ hours.

I got it all planned out...

8:00am: Wake up and shower
9:00am: Eat some cereal and have some green tea
9:15am - 11:45am: Play some classic zelda until I finish my tea
12:00pm: Head over to the Gamestop at about Noon
1:00pm: Go into the grocery store and buy Dinner for the weekend
1:30pm: Lunch time!
2:00pm: Return home and start the downloading/install process for BotW
2:30pm: Meanwhile I begin dinner slow cooking process at about 2PM
3:30pm: Crack up a special bottle of red wine.
4:00pm - 12:00am: Play BotW and eat dinner when the wife demands it

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I got it all planned out...

8:00am: Wake up and shower
9:00am: Eat some cereal and have some green tea
9:15am - 11:45am: Play some classic zelda until I finish my tea
12:00pm: Head over to the Gamestop at about Noon
1:00pm: Go into the grocery store and buy Dinner for the weekend
1:30pm: Lunch time!
2:00pm: Return home and start the downloading/install process for BotW
2:30pm: Meanwhile I begin dinner slow cooking process at about 2PM
3:30pm: Crack up a special bottle of red wine.
4:00pm - 12:00am: Play BotW and eat dinner when the wife demands it
A fitting tribute to the first Zelda game rated for alcohol.

Man, it's getting so close, I can't wait! I'm gonna go to the local Meijer and see if I can get lucky and pick up a system myself, if I can't get one there then I have a friend who has a few preorders who will let me have one (I mean like, I'm gonna pay for it obviously). Then I have a bunch of preordered stuff to get from the Best Buy in Flint. And once I have everything I need, I plan on being a shut in for the weekend. All my friends have been notified to leave me alone for the weekend.

Then I'm thinking of bringing my Switch to Shuto Con. That could be fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom