• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Manaburn's GFX Shop

Manaburn

Graphics Artist
Doing all signature & avatar requests. Let me know what you've got in mind & I'll try my best!
smiley.png

Images to be used:
Preferred Color(s):
Text:
Other information:

I just started designing again so I would consider myself a beginner artist, but I will try my best!

Recent Designs

Last edited:

Manaburn

Graphics Artist
Thanks for the reply! I appreciate your interest:hug:

I just made this one a few minutes ago for fun, let me know what you think? I have 2 variations.

b%20skull%20dragon_zpsphmitqlp.png

b%20skull%20dragon2_zpshva0dlv4.png

I know my designs are a little messy right now and that I need to focus more on a focal point. But I will only improve over time (hopefully) :kawaii:

e; and I just noticed that you're a fellow graphics designer. I checked your work out & it looks amazing! Keep up the good work! ^^ Also I saw your user bar and it gave me some inspiration check them out in my sig!

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Ooo nice.
You make me wanna fire up PS CS6 myself, but alas, those days are behind me.

Your banners are good, but I would say, like you've pointed out, focus on a focal point. The render tends to be it, and usually its the face, so use the rule of thirds (use google/wiki if you're unsure what it is) for focal positioning.
Beyond that, colours and borders and effects are something you get better and more comfortable at with practice which I'm sure you'll master in no time seeing as you don't seem to have any issue in that department :P
Scope out my old thread here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/viral-mazes-gfx.7543/
Hopefully it can give you some insipration.

Anyway, I'd like a sig, good sir!

Images to be used: http://i.4cdn.org/wg/1443751115165.jpg
Preferred Color(s): Up to you, but I like the current colour/tone
Text: VRLMZ
Other information: Just do you, I don't wanna limit your creativity in any way

Manaburn

Graphics Artist
Thanks! I just started using cs6 but it's so much fun! I checked your thread out and you're an amazing artist! You have a really nice style, and your work has excellent flow & good focal points. You should consider making some tutorials for people like me haha :p

Here's what I came up with:

VRLMZ_zpszuvlfjjx.png

I hope you like it!

V2:
VRLMZ2_zpseyf555bg.png

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I think I made a tutorial or two way back, but it was beginner's stuff like smudging or simple photomanips. I think its on my old DA page

Anywho, thanks for the sig! Been needing one for a while since I forgot my password and email account for my photobucket and imgur accounts >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom