• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Make a Team with Just Your Favorites

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Disregarding stats or types if you choose, create a team that consists of only your most favorite Pokemon, regardless of how good it'd be competitively. First slot is the one that would be your "starter" or partner Pokemon, and fill the last 5 slots with other ones you genuinely like. If you can't think of 6 in total, you can reuse the same Pokemon or just not pick 6, it's up to you.

Starter: Leafeon
- Buizel
- Mimikyu
- Furret
- Quilava
- Pikachu

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm...

Even though it's not my all time favourite Pokémon, I think I'd take Lucario as my starter. It certainly is among my favourites, and I love dogs, and I also think it would be the most "friendly" out of all my picks

I have a hard time picking just 5 to fill the rest of the spots, so I'm going to go through my top 10 and attempt to take out 5 of them.

And I'm left with:

Lucario
Zoroark
Charizard
Slaking
Haxorus
Sceptile

These are in no particular order. Removed from the list are: Blaziken, Arcanine, Hydreigon and Greninja. Removed these because I didn't want too many starters, and I didn't want more than one Pokémon of any type included. Also I didn't include any Gen VII Pokémon dude to not having played Sun or Moon yet.

I actually did this when I started IV breeding/EV training for the first time back in Gen IV. Luckily Gen V and the Hidden Abilities plus some new moves and items really made my "favorite" team somewhat not suck from a competitive aspect.

1.) Mega Charizard X
2.) Tyranitar
3.) Metagross
4.) Braviary
5.) Heracross
6.) Forretress

I would also put Gorebyss on the team as well to round out my seven favorites.

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
Hmm, If i have to pick my favorites, then...:

Starter: Eevee(Sylveon)
Scizor
Gardevoir
Chandelure
Tsareena
Garchomp

A massive Poison weakness going on here but I imagine everyone of these pokemon with a story behind them which is the reason why I have them as my favorites.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
umm
-Ash
-That one guy that was there just for orange Islands while Brock did that summer internship
-The Girl from Ruby/Sapphire that made it to the Show
-Misty
-James
-That samurai guy with the Metapod

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I’m gonna revive this thread because I want to update my team after further consideration. My team of faves would be:

-Leafeon (partner pokemon)
-Glaceon
-Furret
-Buizel
-Mimikyu
-Typhlosion

And there we have it. Decent mix of types and many can learn moves of types not present to cover more bases. Most importantly they are all adorable and awesome. I want to make this team in Gen 8 because I don’t feel like picking up Sun again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom