• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Normal and Large)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm back from Japan, so I'm ready to start my game whenever. (More or less... XD) Not sure how being on hold works; do you need to put me back on the list?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd like to sign up for a Walking Dead themed game. It'll most likely be normal sized. If I can't be put on the queue until my game finishes, that's alright, I just wanted to reserve the theme because I have some nifty ideas for it.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm back from Japan, so I'm ready to start my game whenever. (More or less... XD) Not sure how being on hold works; do you need to put me back on the list?
Because my game has also been on hold forever, I'm going to start it up after Tristans is done and then you can do yours right after.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I remember being called out when I went lax on managing the first queue. David knows my pain after he took over and disappeared and I know what Johnny and Jamie feel about it.

Sometimes a single request or two is minor and you'll wait for a few things to pile up and do it all at once. Maybe Jamie's doing something similar.

Managing queues is something I do not miss though. It's not hard, just annoying. If Jamie isn't on, I'll update it later tonight for him when I'm home.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Is this queue still being managed?
Sorry. There was just a game removal and a mod removal so I never got around to it. Added my own game im signing up which has a tentative title

Reactions: Pen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom