• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue (Micro and Mini)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey guys, this is a new game queue for the mafia sub. As the title says, this queue will aim to organize all micro and mini sized mafia games. First I'll go about defining micro and mini games, and the give some details as to how to apply to host and how the queue will operate. As an addendum if you are applying here, it is strongly recommend that you have a basic idea for your game and some roles already in mind. For info and advice on how to mod a mafiagame game, follow our link to this thread.

Okay so the basic ideas behind micro and mini sized are that they're smaller and usually quicker than most games. Micro games range from 3 players to 9 players. Mini games run range from 10 players to 13 players. While micro games are fun, I'd strongly recommend against a micro setup under 7 player because they're often too fast and there are fewer legitimate setups. For ideas of micro setups follow this link here. For ideas of mini setups follow this link here.

Currently Active Games:
Stormageddon747 (Ayano Keiko) [Fire Emblem Mafia]

Official Queue
Alit
Pendio
[BOTW]
Minish Link [That 70's Show Mafia]
Storm [Chaos Mafia IIII]
Bok
Rubik
Yigahim
[Impossible Mafia]
LittleGumball [Jojo Part 4]
Dekunut [Deku Mafia]
Kirino
funnier6
Tristan
Pancake
[Charizard Containment Center Mafia]
Krow [Golden Sun Mafia]
Musicfan [Hunter x Hunter]
HeroofTime [D&D Mafia]

For the purposes of this queue we'll be limiting the number of active games from this queue to one at a time. As soon as one is officially over, the next mod may start sign ups right away. Additionally we will have a moderator blacklist like before. If you are reported for anything deemed inappropriate as a game mod you will be added to this list. This includes, but is not limited to, unannounced bastard games, hostility towards players, inactive modding, and general laziness as a mod. Any complaints that players had should be sent to myself or @Bok Chan Sama for review. We will discuss and ultimately decide whether someone should be blacklisted. This hasn't happened before, so we'd really like to not have to deal with it. Just follow good moderator practices and games will run without issue.

Moderator Blacklist
[none]

Player Blacklist
[none]

If for any reason you'd like to have your game put on hold I can certainly do that. A held game will not start until you choose it to and it will supersede any games that are on the list AFTER yours. A held game will only be held for 6 months from the time you choose to put it on hold. If you do not confirm that you'd like to host it at a specific time at any point in the 6 month period, you will forfeit your position on the queue. All members on ZD who receive a ban will have their game held at the time of it's scheduled startup. If the ban is longer than 6 months it will be automatically removed from the list. To request a hold on this queue please contact me or tag me in a post on this thread stating your choice for a hold.

Games on hold
Viral Maze (Little Gumball)
[Unknown Mafia]
Johnny Sooshi [Dark Souls 3 Mafia]

Instructions to Replying to this Thread
  • Post your theme and co-mod.
  • Please keep replies related to this thread. Let's keep this thread clean and easy to follow.
Please follow this format when applying for a game:
[Sentence of intention to moderate a game] (A short statement saying you'd like to moderate a game)
[Game Theme/Name] (A basic idea of the game you want to make; This can be any sort of game, tv show, movie, or something of your own making; Please try to avoid a theme already on this queue or another queue; A different game or movie from the sane franchise is okay, but using the same exact thing is strongly discouraged)
[co-mod, if any] (Someone who's assisting you in running your game if you choose; This should be decided by the two of you outside of this thread)

At the time of this thread being posted I will be looking into who was on the last queue or who signed up in the last queue who should be on this list, and I'll be locking the old queue.

Any suggestions as to information that should be announced in this OP is always appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd like to sign up for a mini game. It will be themeless (just good ol' classic old school mafia).

However, I'd like to do my Avengers game first when the large game queue is posted, so feel free to push this one back a few spots once more people sign up to do games.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll sign up for Love Letter Mafia right now, but feel free to do the whole skip thing if TF2 mafia is still running when it comes up. It's a micro game.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Mr. Johnny-sir. I am rather hesitant to do this but i have a Micro game i want to do called Storm's Chaos Mafia. Gonna have Deku as my second in command

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ok so I have to update mine.

I'm changing my theme to The Cat in the Hat (the movie)

It will be an open setup role madness game (yes you heard that right) with somewhere between 10-13 players (still working on that).

@Mido will be joining me.

thanks friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom