• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Appreciation Thread

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
As suggested by Sadia, I've decided to create a thread where you can post your appreciation for other mafia players or mods after a game ends.

I'll start!

@kokirion thanks for creating such a unique and fun game. I really enjoyed it.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Thank you @Sadia @kokirion and @Tristan for motivating me to get back into Mafia!

Sadia, thanks so much for making Skyward Sword Mafia, last year, a blast. I hate playing as Mafia but you made it a lot of fun <3

Thank you all of the Avengers Mafia cast for making my return amazing! This game seems to be coming to an end but I enjoyed every second of it. It was probably one of my favorite games so far.

Thanks Tristan for bearing with my PM ranting and not telling me to shut up yet xD

And @Storm. Now I haven't seen your games before Avengers. But when I read through the first pages of Team Fortress, compared to Avengers, your play has improved so much. You're contributing a lot and getting a great hang of it. Hope you stick around in our Mafia community ^^

Eduarda

@Tristan, your set up in Avenger's Mafia was amazing. There were so many roles and variations and things you added your own twist to and the Mind Controller was brilliant. Not to mention that crazy Mafia/Cultist/Vanilizer role. Amazing. I really really love your game's set up. And on top of that, you did succeed and managed to change Mafia's standard to 3 days for day and 1 day for night. A very good change imo. You were a fantastic mod too, so A+ to you :D

@Frozen Chosen I did say this in the thread before you were lynched. But you played amazing as scum, especially considering it was your first time. Your play seemed like a townie trying to piece things together. Investigating Jamie and acting like a town who has information. And also you validating Linkdude's soft claim. You were amazing this game. It's a shame that one slip brought you down, but otherwise, you played fantastically. Hope to play with you again~

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Pendio @Eduarda @Tristan Thank you guys so much for helping me get settled in and getting me a group mentor for my first game of mafia, it really helped me appreciate the game more and I'll be playing again in the future! :)
@Eduarda thanks for promoting the mentor idea, I'm glad it's worked out well! @Pendio thanks for being a mentor and sharing your knowledge and expertise. @Tristan thanks for letting your game be the first game to implement the mentor idea. It all worked out well and I'm glad we've got a new tool to share with the new players.

Eduarda

@Jamie huge props to your game. The set up was the most unique so far and I can't wait for you to update so we can see what was happening behind the scenes. The items and who concept of damage and attack was unique and really interesting. It was a fun game, and even though you were busy, you did a great job modding it! I doubt we even had a doctor, which made things more intense.

@Johnny Sooshi you fooled me with your fake claim in Smash Bros. Whenever I think about it, I get amazed because you were thrown right into confirmed town so quickly (especially by me). You would seriously have slipped through the whole entire game and won it for the Mafia, if it wasn't for JC. It was only because of one player in that whole game that you were outed. Served as a huge wake up call to me, to take claims with a grain of salt xD

@Pendio as the last Mafia member, you played your cards really really well. You knew you had one exception to your bulletproof Godfather role and so you used that little 22% damage you received, to your advantage. I was impressed when you tried to gather up the town and turn their direction to the plays who weren't damaged. That one little hit could have saved you the game if town listened to you. It was a really good move. Great game ^^

@Justac00lguy you were a fantastic town leader this game. Your playstyle is very intriguing. As I said before, your iso's and other information you've gathered made a lot of sense and you explained things much better than I tried to :P If it wasn't for you, Johnny would have slipped through so so easily. You're a very powerful player. I can't imagine how dangerous you'd be, as Mafia.

@RegalBryant congrats at handling your role as vig so well, despite it being your first Mafia game! You rocked with your night actions and helped the town a ton. My only advice to you is to share more of your thoughts during day time and to put yourself a bit more out there. But your night actions were all strong, and you have the potential of being a great player ^^

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio as the last Mafia member, you played your cards really really well. You knew you had one exception to your bulletproof Godfather role and so you used that little 22% damage you received, to your advantage. I was impressed when you tried to gather up the town and turn their direction to the plays who weren't damaged. That one little hit could have saved you the game if town listened to you. It was a really good move. Great game ^^

Thank you! :) You played an excellent game yourself, Eduarda! I feel like it was you who more or less singlehandedly took out all of my team mates pretty much right off the bat, leaving only me left standing in the Mafia. That was why I killed you. You were definitely the most intimidating of my opponents in that game. Great job! ;)

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I actually wanted to appreciate @Frozen Chosen

I think you're really stepping up your game lately!!! Keep it up, I've seen you playing with tons of effort these past few games and your moves have been played out nicely (esp when you're scumhunting D: ). Way to go, froyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom