• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Locations unique to Age of Calamity

Age of Calamity will finally show us a Hyrule before Calamity Ganon flattened it and turned most of the place into ruins, this means we could see a lot of places unique to Age of Calamity that we never got to see in Breath of the Wild.

There were many villages we didn't get to see in their prime before the attack, and some places we never got to explore much at all, like the Akkala Citidel.

With so many places being functional during the period of Age of Calamity, are there any places you're excited to see that would be unique to the game itself?

For example, with the Akkala Citadel being Hyrule's last stand, would you be excited to see the interior as you man the cannons?

Would you like to explore Hyrule Castle in its prime and devoid of malice?

Which locations would you like to see in Age of Calamity's depiction of them?

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am absolutely expecting Akkala Citadel to be a map. That would be hella cool, especially if we got to go inside it. I'm also expecting battles defending villages across the land, like Deya Village and so on. In that first shot in the trailer with Link running off to greet a moblin, we can kinda see the Hyrule Garrison ruins in their prime for a second. I'm expecting a lot of the devastated locations to be seen in their full glory.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I was rewatching the trailer and this scene caught my eye.

unknown.png

The cannons lined up in a row + the walls in the background lead me to believe this is Akkala Citadel. I wonder if this was from a general battle there, or the last stand.... only time will tell.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh man to see all the locations before they were destroyed. I'm so thrilled!! I too wonder about Akkala. It's always a bit of a mystery to wander there and to figure out what it looked like before. Actually it's a bit obvious of course but still it makes me curious and happy :D

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
unknown.png

Somehow I missed that this scene was at Akkala Citadel. There's an open gate on the other end of the bridge. We might get to be going inside after all. Also, considering Daruk is, well... alive. This isn't the last stand. So there are other battles that will take place here. That's pretty neat. It was one of my favorite locations in BotW, so I can't wait to see it pre-calamity in its full glory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom