• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters
G

Guest-3

Aiyani's eyes widen.
"Impressive."
She jumps in as well and walks a bit.
"Well I sure didn't expect this."
She says in awe, looking about the gorgeous span of the Zora's domain.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player

Vesper hears the music in the domain and begins to hum along. "Ah. It's good to be back here. I missed this place."

Pen

The game is on!
"Linzuli looks around in the watery Zora's Domain, seeing the Zora people living their lives there in their home. She had never seen a race like this one before despite having spent her life traveling all over the sea in her realm. But then she notices the most curious thing; there's a reoccurring symbol on various places in the domain that she recognises very well. The emblem of the Zora is the same as the emblem of her tribe. "Most peculiar..." she thinks to herself.

"These symbols," she starts, pointing at the marks of the Zora's Sapphire, "I can only assume it's the emblem of the Zoras." She says to the others for confirmation.

G

Guest-3

"Yeah."
Aiyani blurts, now trying to find a way to pry a gem from the wall. She fails, of course, and goes to pickpocket a silver chain from a local Zora.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin looks around, "Nice place..." he glances down at the water, "Can we all agree right now that we're not going swimming?" He couldn't swim. Never liked water. He preferred dry land

G

Guest-3

"Swimming? Hah!" Aiyani says, taking the chain she'd stolen and pocketing it.
"What, you can't swim?" Aiyani laughs.
"Oh, you're an absolute riot, Subrosian."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul headed up the stairs to king buttwater
"O ho. A dwarf"
"King Buttwater. I seek An audience with Tennor Dekan"
"Is he a Zora?"
"I imagine he would not be too far away from the princess"
"What is that supposed to mean"
" it means nothing, my liege,"
"Theyre where they always are"
Rasul stands there for 15 minutes whill king buttwater moves to the side

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Hey, we don't exactly have a lot of this stuff where I'm from," Al kinda hugs the wall as he follows the path around the large cavern. He did like the look of the place - just not what was below him.

G

Guest-3

Aiyani rolls her eyes at the wimpy man and shuffles over to him, laying her hand on his shoulder and teleporting him to the other side of the cavern, onto a patch of dry ground.
"You're welcome." She mumbles.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul goes higher up to the altar of jabu Jabu where he sees a zora sitting all alone
" Ballo, Pisci"
Rasul sits next to the Zora
" umm.. you probably don't know Who I am, but I was told to see you and to give you this"
Rasul rummages through his bag and pulls out a red Cloak
"The Times ahead will be tough, Pisci, would be better to be ready"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom