• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Kill Bill: What Are Your Opinions?

Kill Bill: What Are Your Opinions?

• I really love the films, they are two masterpieces!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're good, not the best films I've seen though..

• I'm neutral in this question.

• I don't like the films, although they aren't the worst films I've seen.

• I really hate the films, they are just two pieces of crap!

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
The two volumes of Kill Bill are two of my favorite films of all time. I really like the plot and the effects in those films, and I thing Quentin Tarantino has done a grand job directing them. Anyway, I've shown the films to a couple of people since I saw them myself and many have liked them. However, many have also strongly disliked the films. How come?

In this thread I would like you to tell me what you think of the Kill Bill films and why you think that way. I'm especially interested in reading about why you dislike the films if you do.

I watched the beginning of the second one, but I stopped at about 45min in. It seemed very interesting, but my sis wanted to watch Star Wars Episode 4. :P maybe I'll try to track down a copy of the DVD.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
the first one is great, i love martial arts and swordplay, the fights are very well choreographed and the gore is over the top but done in a way that makes it works well. second one was good but not as good as the first

korp

bagels
I love Gogo Yubari. I just like it because there's alot of blood and fighting. I actually don't understand the story too much other than she wants to kill Bill because of like killing her baby or something.

tumblr_lsv17uu6fo1qig66wo1_500.gif

tumblr_lsemudtRBa1qla6yao1_500.gif

tumblr_lrbh58l98n1qb6wmjo1_r1_500.gif

lul. you know i love dem asians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom