• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Blogs Gone?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Everyone!

After many requests I have finally been able to install a blog section to our forums again.

All members have access to view the blogs section (although when making your own you can restrict the visibility to everyone, members, people you follow, or even specific members). To gain access to create your own blog you must purchase the "Blogger" item in the Shop for 750 rupees (currently on a opening sale of 500 rupees). We are currently experiencing issues with lifetime purchases due to a bug in the plugin. So for now please send the Rupees to me directly via transfer (include "Blogger" in the description) and I will grant you the permissions. This also applies to the Mature Discussion Opt-Out lifetime purchase.

Here are the rules for the blog section:

Blogs: The Blog section section, while being overall lax in terms of "rules", still has certain guidelines. Do not post more than two blogs in a row, do not post one-word or completely spammy blogs, avoid obnoxious blog titles, and avoid off topic arguments in the blog comments Please keep it clean and don't use timestamps in the past as this makes it difficult to monitor new blog entries.

The Dungeon v21 theme is currently the best to view them on however we are working on the others. Big shout out to @Satan for assisting me in fixing the templates. Thanks very much!

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom