• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Meet Any Zelda Character, Who Would It Be?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Any of the Links. I'm sure any of them would be a great D&D player with some awesome personal stories.

Hmmm.... I think Medli would be fun to meet. Doing some live sketching of a harp player would be enjoyable. And if not her, then Cremia might be fun. She seems very caring and open.

I wouldn't mind meeting Saria, as she seems like a genuinely good friend to have IRL or otherwise. I also feel like some of the weird characters would be fun to just observe in all of their weird glory, though usually I empathize with them a lot and would probably get along great with them (I'm looking at you, Grog)

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I'd also like to meet Kaepora Gaebora, he's a wise old bird who probably has some incredible tales to weave. Character I'd least like to meet? ???. No question. If I go to take a dump and that freak pops his hand out of the crapper screaming, "P-p-paper!", he's pulling back a stump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom