• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Don't Understand The "Golden Key Award"...

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Like... I see a ton of people that have the Golden Key Award...but like, how do you get it? It doesn't make sense when it just says "most votes in the golden key category" Like...what is it actually for?

Like... I see a ton of people that have the Golden Key Award...but like, how do you get it? It doesn't make sense when it just says "most votes in the golden key category" Like...what is it actually for?
It's a yearly awards contest thing. Every year people decide on personality and posting categories, then we nominate people, then we vote on the nominees. Whichever nominee is either the only one in a category or gets the most votes in the category wins a GKA. Like I won this year's GKA in the most random category.

Mido

Version 1
The Golden Key Awards are usually held over July and August, and are essentially a celebration of the forum community. Members vote for other members for various awards/accomplishments on the forum over that past year. Such awards include Best Poster, Most Active, and Best Thread among other things. This is a very general description of the awards, so if you have any more questions about it feel free to take a gander at some of the old threads for reference or continue to ask us! :)

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
The Golden Key Awards are usually held over July and August, and are essentially a celebration of the forum community. Members vote for other members for various awards/accomplishments on the forum over that past year. Such awards include Best Poster, Most Active, and Best Thread among other things. This is a very general description of the awards, so if you have any more questions about it feel free to take a gander at some of the old threads for reference or continue to ask us! :)
It's a yearly awards contest thing. Every year people decide on personality and posting categories, then we nominate people, then we vote on the nominees. Whichever nominee is either the only one in a category or gets the most votes in the category wins a GKA. Like I won this year's GKA in the most random category.

Oh okay, thank you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom