• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul goes to Kornia and puts his hands on his wounds
" Ceran Devos Cusova"
a blue energy courses through Kornia, and begins to heal his wounds

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will sees the gorons surrounding her and suddenly understands.
"Brilliant," he whispers, "****ing brilliant," he nods to Bob, and the two slowly descend their hill, following the smell of burnt hat towards their target.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
She notices she's making some movement against him, pudding the Goron back ever so sightly, then he starts pushing back harder. She breaks the locked hands and sidesteps him, hopefully throwing him off balance and maybe causing him to fall. If not, she stood ready to ram her shoulder into his gut to push from a tackling position.

Storm

Rasul walks up to Impa
"So... Ballo. Mi kele Rasul. I came here looking for a place To spread out, but that Looks like its gonna have to wait... Is there Lodging available in Kariko?"

Mido

Version 1
Celica's maneuver throws Morten off-balance to the point where he nearly falls into the surrounding Gorons, but he luckily manages to skid his feet on the ground, planting his one fist into the ground in a football stance. Regaining his composure and standing up once again, he nods approvingly to his opponent, rotating his arms as to stretch them out. He did not expect to be matched as he was, but the circumstances bring him much joy.

"You have done well to fend me off as you have, but it's time to end this!" Morten's booming voice erupts with enthusiasm. He then charges at Celica, readying a shoulder tackle.

Pen

The game is on!
Cornea thanks Rasul for helping his wounds heal faster. Rasul then approaches Impa with a question. "Yes we do have an inn where you should be able to get a room," she tells him. "Thanks to your assistance here today I will pay for your first couple of nights at the inn for you."

Storm

"You are most Gracious, Milady" Rasul says with a wink before heading back to Town

Pen

The game is on!
The monster was sealed and the village was saved. Impa made the arrangements at the inn before going home for the night, and Cornea went straight home to his family to rest and regain his strength.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will walks up behind the general, reaching his hand near the soldier's head. With a quiet zip, a bolt flies from his hand to the general's head, causing the Goron to collapse, its head fuzzy. Easing it down, Will starts rolling him away, keeping watch on the crowd behind him.

Libk

Celica lets out a roar as she charges forward herself, ready to collide with the Goron. Though she was strong, meeting with a goron in such a way was probably not going to end well. She could only hope that he was falling to the ground as well, as the impact from the collision threw her back, her vision growing blurry as she fell.

Mido

Version 1
Morten stops himself after colliding with Celica. Quickly noting the "general" and his predicament, he moves in front of Celica, his large frame providing quite the shadow over her. What follows is an extension of his hand to his opponent. While the timing was opportune to finish the Hylian, it would be rather dishonorable to do so with a throng of his own brethren surrounding the two of them. On even terms, perhaps this would have been the case. The Gorons were fierce and proud Warriors, but none were without honor. Today, this woman earned Morten's respect.

Storm

Rasul lay in his bed at the inn, relaxing and wishing something sweet would come his way

Libk

Celica took the goron's hand, though she wasn't really able to help herself up. She had felt some ribs crack and she was sure more than just that was broken. She made a mental note not to try tackling a goron again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom