• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Pen

The game is on!
"Indeed, come along, Rasul," Cornea says and exits the building. "This way to the graveyard. I wonder what sort of mission this might be." When the reach the graveyard they see Impa standing in the other end of it, gazing at the Shadow Temple. They walk up to her. "Master Impa, I am here now and I brought a newcomer with me. His name is Rasul and he has been accepted by the elders. Now, what are we to do here today?"

Impa turns around to face them. She looks at Rasul and nods. "I am glad you came. And one more will not hurt. I have a feeling this task will be quite challenging. You see, we have reason to believe the ancient demon of the Shadow Temple, Bongo Bongo, is about to break loose. It is only a matter of days before he is set free and that will likely cause the destruction of our village. Our mission today is to seal the temple in order to prevent Bongo Bongo from escaping."

Pen

The game is on!
Suddenly a sound echoed from the temple entrance. It sounded like a very low pitched swooping, and it was getting ever louder. "Master Impa..." Cornea says, sounding worried. "You said it was a matter of days. I'm starting to think it might only be a matter of seconds..." And that was when it came bursting through the entrance of the temple and out into the graveyard. All that could be seen of the monster was its massive shadow. In perfect synchronization Impa and Cornea performed a Sheikah spell that made Bongo Bongo visible to everyone. "Now we'll be able to see it for at least a while," says Impa as she equips her sword and shield. Cornea punches in the air towards Bongo Bongo, sending a beam of dark energy to attack it. Getting this beast back into its cage would be no small feat. Typical that they had to deal with this now during the civil war.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Finally reaching their vantage point, Will peers through the brush to see the Goron Army. The battle was ending, but the Gorons had yet to move as they relished in their victory. They still had a chance at this.
He waves to his fellow soldiers. Time to get the ball rolling.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul's hammer glows with a white light as he repels off the wall and whacks Bongo Bongo on the Head, before He gets an Idea. pulling out of his Bag a Greatsword, he goes about slashing at the Right Hand

Pen

The game is on!
"Good idea! Hit the hands," Cornea says and manages to get some very good punches with his brass knuckles in on the left hand before having to dodge out of the way. Impa moves at incredible speed and deals good damage to both hands in one fell swoop. Bongo Bongo then fell to the ground.

"Attack the eye with all you've got!" Impa exclaims and rushes in to slice away with her sword. Cornea gets in position and shoots a dark magic beam into the eye of the monster.

Storm

Rasul grabs the greatsword, as he touched it, he put into it power that caused the blade to glow with Blue Fire. He speeds towards the Eye, and stabs it

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
As the gorons celebrate, Celica shoots a ball of fire towards the gorons. She knew it wouldn't effect them, but it would distract them as they looked towards it. Then, she charged out with her giant Axe, ready to strike.

Pen

The game is on!
Their combined attacks dealt a lot of damage to Bongo Bongo. It let out a rumbling scream and then retreated into the Shadow Temple. "Come on! We have to follow it. It's almost finished. We cannot let it get away!" Impa shouts and follows the monster into the temple. Cornea follows closely behind her but Bongo Bongo is too far away to see. They'd have to track it down somehow before it regained its lost strength.

Pen

The game is on!
"Cornea, you are the one most skilled with shadow magic out of us. Do you think you can sense Bongo Bongo's whereabouts?" Impa asks.

"I think so, but it will be hard to sense it from this distance. Nevertheless, I shall try." He closes his eyes and concentrates. "It's this way," he then says and starts walking down the right corridoor. "Follow my lead. I can feel it moving."

Storm

Rasul followed behind, trying to remember everything he learned in his travels about his Hammer and the Sword he made for a friend that he never got to gift

Pen

The game is on!
Cornea lead them down a dark corridoor. "I can feel it getting closer now. Much closer!" At that moment Bongo Bongo's invisible body knocks away Cornea, flinging him right into a stone wall. He gets very hurt from that surprise attack. Impa attempts to make Bongo Bongo visible, but is only able to make it transparent. The unclear image of the monster in this dark room made it hard to see it, but still possible. Impa attacks its hands again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom