• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors Presentation

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There is going to be a livstream event this week It will be Thursday at 1 AM EST (12 AM CST, 10 PM PST) There will be a Hyrule Warriors video presentation, starring Miyamoto san and Aounuma san as well as various other staff members working on the game.
If you want to watch it you need to sign up here. The sign up is in English even though it is a Japanese site. http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv187735217
Be warned.The presentation will be japanese and will not be subbed. Even if it is not a language you know they may still show new footage and reveal new characters so it will be worth a watch still.

Last edited:
I'm really excited for this (and the ZD marathon should be done by then so no conflicting schedules). According to this source they aren't starting the Hyrule Warriors stream until 2 PM Japan time, even though the stream opens 6:50 AM and starts at 7 AM (also Japan time).

I really hope there's no viewer limit to the live stream and that they end up kicking regular user out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom