• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Sara sat in deep meditation, envisioning herself in a castle Courtyard. she walks up the steps to the Door of the Castle, and opens the door, it quickly slamming on her
Owyn and Rasul rest soundly beside Sara

Storm

"What makes you so sure I was Alone?"
*Fwoom*

Rasul wakes from his sleep to see Sara convulsing a bit

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Being physically alone and emotionally alone are two very different things," the creature tells her, "You need support... and you know where you can get it," with a crack, it disappears.

Storm

Sara leaps from her suspended dream
" we need to find the cult... Probably in the Desert"

Mido

Version 1
The bracelet picks up on Sara's words. Its concerns from moments ago only grow worse.

"Psst, Rasul," it telepathically notes. "Her instructions seem awfully...abrupt; I'm sure you noticed that as well. This is likely a trap, yet it could also do us some good to garner more information about the cult. I'll leave the final decision to you."

Zed grins over Alwin's agreement.

"I'm glad to hear that!" he cheers over his clear exhaustion. "Let's go forth then!" With a weakly dramatic point of his finger, Zed directs the walk towards the town outskirts.

Storm

Owyn stops
" Sara, it cant be the Desert. the only thing in the desert is a pile of rubble, the Grounds, and the Passage to Labrynna"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evermore trudges on next to Zed. "I wonder if I'll be able to restock on ammo at the next village we come by." He says thoughtfully, as if pondering the meaning of life and the extent of the universe.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper pops in again, as she had gone to her home for the night instead of spending the night in some random abandoned house. "Morning everyone!" Her clothing this morning was much more earth like than before. She had her normal interplanar gear in the wash, but she still had her shock gauntlet with her, as well as her water pouch.

Storm

[I Imagine she is wearing one of Rasul's Shirts]

Rasul and crew continue on their way to the desert

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom