• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Sara quivers
" In the shadows of Harrison is pure darkness, then a piercing Blue light that says I am not alone. the darkness is returning"
Rasul introduces his Comrade
"Owyn, Sara, this is Dente Fray"

Mido

Version 1
Dente bows his head slightly, nodding to the timing of Rasul's introduction.

"Darkness...returning? Hmm, well I'll be damned. I think I know what we're dealing with now, but I'd never expect something of this scale be done about it. Have things gotten so bad that sublty has been thrown out the window?" It sound as if the man knew well about this sort of thing. "No matter the case, this is very grave indeed. Swift, but calculated action will be required, and based on what I perceive the scale to be, we'll need numbers, but even then we'll likely be at a disadvantage."

Storm

Rasul ponders this
"well, I suppose we need to find Zed again... perhaps others to help us"
Razul stands up and grins " well eat, and then I'll tend to your stuff"

Storm

the group enjoy a lovely meal, then go inside the Deku Tree where Razul makes them some armor from the Leather and Linens they found. afterwards they said their goodbyes and went back out into Hyrule Field

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al gestures back to the rest of the group, "We're headed out of town. Just wanted to let you know. If you've got anything better going on, by all means, but if not, you're invited of course."

Storm

The trio make a Fire, and rest in the Middle of the field, guarding from those who might sneak in

Mido

Version 1
The bracelet had returned to its bracelet form. He passively joins Sara in the watch, picking up on something amiss with her, yet it could not figure it out.

Zed has been quiet for a moment, the long day catching up to him.

"Say, since I think by this point we all must be pooped; I'm all for finding one of those empty houses near Saria's outskirts. We can rest up there and plan a course of action," he uncharacteristically tries to direct the group. While Zed was usually only out for himself, he knew he had to direct the others to finally be able to rest. Not to mention, this land was a,ways unpredicable and dangerous Among new friends, it was pivotal to acquaint oneself with them in order to survive.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sarah feels a nagging in the back of her mind. It's almost as if something is... watching her. But if she looked around, she wouldn't be able to see anything - the area outside their camp was quiet, almost dead. No creatures of the night stalked the area around them.

Alwin nods. He can go days without sleep, but he knows it isn't the same for everyone else. He forgets that sometimes.
"Good idea, Zed. I'm sure we could all use a rest after what's happened."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom