• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to get big on youtube

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
hey guys whats going on its ya boi tutorial-man at it again with another tut, so this time here are the steps:

1) Market, market, market
Advertise, market, showcase, whatever. Get your stuff out there. stuff it in all corners of the Internet, use Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, anything to get popularity you must take it.

2) Know your niche
You can't fit everwhere, but let's be real here you can go off and have your own creations. And someone will enjoy them.

3) Be Professional
As you can see in my posts everwhere on this board I am ridled with mistakes and typos. you can't get sponsors if you can't form a simple sentense.

4) Get sponsors
People don't make money from nothing, they make money from some other money! just like a car buyer doesn't buy a car outright, they get financing! sdo you must find sponsors. Nintendo is a great sponsor, but hard to get. try someone smaller like Fullscreen

Well guys there is mygoal to tonight, hope you find it sucessful. Have a good day™

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Do you have any experience as a successful YouTuber or are you just like that ***got who shows his cars and then talks about his library after.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Do you have any experience as a successful YouTuber or are you just like that ***got who shows his cars and then talks about his library after.
here in my garage
F40NvYN.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So why are you giving YouTube advice? Are you drunk?
Emcause my total earnings from december to hanuary is $61.60....just for spamming my vids all over reddit. 61 dollars in a month man, now images i had netter internets... u coulx make so mu h money with otbinf. Guck

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
You are the most successful Youtuber from ZD and I am proud of you.

You should collab with some of the little guys on ZD trying to make it big on Youtube so they can get a taste of the fame.

Feverish

Source of stink
You need more 1000 degree knife videos and catch the remaining chunk of people who still haven't burnt out on them yet

Djinn

and Tonic
For the most part, it's a job. One has to be willing to put in the effort and hours for their earnings. This is not something most people see when looking at moderately successful youtubers. They just think "Hey this guy made some videos and now he is making money!" when in reality they are putting in more hours for their dollar than most employed people. So it pretty much has to be a labor of love. And often requiring lots of skill and more people behind the scenes than you think.

Horrible camera work, annoying voices, terrible sound, and total lack of cinematography usually make for a total failure of a video.

And just don't try #4, you're just not going to get that. If anyone is going to youtube thinking they are going to get sponsors then they are destined for failure before starting.

SIGH THE STRUGGLE. I've been posting on youtube for a few years and am making not even pocket change :/ its tough to get people to want to watch you! And I've tried posting my stuff on reddit or like stumbleupon and it just >~< Doesnt work very well for me. Spamming hashtags on twitter is like the only thing that works sometimes.

Djinn

and Tonic
Well you have to actually take a good look at what you are making and ask the question,

Are you producing something people will want to watch?
And not just
Are you producing something you want to make?

I have been working with people that have to ask this every day, and sometimes someone's dream is jut not really going to grab an audience. It's something they would love to see on screen some day, but they might be the only one. I have seen a couple dreams crushed because of this. Occasionally a retooling is all that is necessary. Sometimes the concept is just a dud.

Well you have to actually take a good look at what you are making and ask the question,

Are you producing something people will want to watch?
And not just
Are you producing something you want to make?

I have been working with people that have to ask this every day, and sometimes someone's dream is jut not really going to grab an audience. It's something they would love to see on screen some day, but they might be the only one. I have seen a couple dreams crushed because of this. Occasionally a retooling is all that is necessary. Sometimes the concept is just a dud.

That stinks honestly! It'd be cool if we could get an audience for just being ourselves. Eh, in a perfect world I guess!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I've been posting on my channel for a few years now, and I've given into the fact that there's no set way to get big on YouTube. If you look at the big channels, there's usually a particular video or series that somehow people find and it blows them up big-time. It's all luck of the draw really. If there's one thing I've found that helps people gain subs, it's collabs. Working with other people. Sharing subscribers. It can do some great stuff and is how I found a number of my favorite channels. But, at the end, there is no simple path to getting big on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom