• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to Apply for a Job on ZD.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Link1989

Hey Guys when i first signed up, i had a message off Justin and i mentioned about the fact we had no video walkthrough for OoA and OoT and a few others, i currently am making a video walkthrough of OoA and was wondering if there was any chance someone could point me in the job application direction, as Justin told me to fill in a job app, and send a few pics and vids to them so they could have a look what my work is like....but im lost lol?

Any Help, much appreciated

:)Link1989:)

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Go to the home page, scroll ALL the way to the bottom, and on the left hand side, you'll see some links, and that's where it'll be.

Good luck applying! :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Officially, this--Article Applications--is where you can apply. Just read the necessary sticky threads and you should be well on your way. Good luck in getting approved! :yes:

Austin

Austin
Usually, you would do as ZeldaOcarina stated, but the setup seems to be a little messy right now as a result of the recent layout update. I'll talk to some of the staff and message you directly if I find a solution. However, in the future, please don't make threads about this sort of thing, instead just ask a staff member. ;)

Officially, this--Article Applications--is where you can apply. Just read the necessary sticky threads and you should be well on your way. Good luck in getting approved! :yes:

This is only for applying for Article Center access, not a general staff position.

(Thread Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom